EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to transfer On My iPhone files to pc?

Hornymuffin123

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I can’t really use Mega or Google drive because I have about 130 gigs of things that I’ve got. Does anyone know of the fastest/ most efficient way to get them onto my pc?

Created a shared folder on your pc (right click on folder, properties, sharing, enable)
On your iPhone in the files app connect to Server, enter the ip address of your PC and you should see the same folder you have on your PC.
just select all the files from your iPhone and paste to the folder
It will take some time but eventually move

make sure your pc and iPhone are on the same network

If you've got fiber, upload speed to google drive is pretty quick and download is even faster.
You could send directly over network, but may require some setup and knowledge on your end.

The true fastest way is to have a jailbroken iphone and SSHing into it from your desktop through lightning cable

Greetings traveler,

I have dealt with similar issues, but it was for transferring files from my android device to mi'lady's Mac,
and sometimes importing her iCloud photos of her bomb ass friends to my android without leaving an immediate paper trail in apple notifications
I already had a cable for my phone to PC like this USB A to USB C cable. So In your case, you would need a USB A to Lightning Cable.
Im no expert on cables, but just be sure its not just a charging only cable and can transfer data.
On mi'lady's Mac, I had to download an "Android file transfer" 3rd party app from the app store. Im guessing your iPhone would have something similar for PC.
Once I downloaded the app and made my device discover able with permission to handle files, all I had to do was use the app to browse my androids internal folders and copy whatever I want as if it was a normal PC. On the other hand, if I wanted to transfer files from the Mac to my android, I had to move the files to the app, and once I had everything I wanted on the app, there was an option to transfer all files at once to my androids "imported" folder.
I would like to imagine that it would be a somewhat similar process to go from iPhone to PC, just with different apps. My ancient Asian mom recently switched from a lifetime of Samsung phones to her first iPhone, and she was able to transfer photos to her Windows PC using cables I listed above to make the connection. I never asked her how exactly she did it, I was just glad I didn't have to try and explain it to her while trying to use as little English as possible.

Im not sure how good iPhones are with adapters, but I also recommend getting an OTG +HDMI adapter set similar to what I linked. You don't need it for the task you are trying to accomplish, but it will sure come in handy in the future. Ive used the USB C male > USB A female adapter to plug USBs and external hard drives directly into my phone (just me mindful of how the drive saves files or else your phone cant read it). Ive even spit-roasted adapters and cables and plugged my android right into mi'lady's ipads/iphones and imported those sweet sweet selfies of her and her friends of them drunk in slutty halloween costumes. All without need for internet, cloud, bluetooth, or shared networks.

I hope this helps and if you have any Qs, feel free to message me. Im pretty drunk right now so i might of trailed off...but the more info you have, the better!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, but a good reason for investing in these cables is because pretty much any wired connection will be safer and much faster than sending files through bluetooth, wi-fi, or having to upload to an online storage and then redownload on your destination device.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom