EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to download stories from Instagram?

eXpert

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Hey
The plugin I used to download stories stopped working.
Maybe you know how to download stories?

Hey
The plugin I used to download stories stopped working.
Maybe you know how to download stories?
The problem is videos, they changed something and I can't even do it with the inspect element function.
That doesn't work on video stories.

You can download with some websites but it only works on public profiles.

The only thing that works for me is a screencapture program but that sucks.

Well I finally found a way, although it's a bit tedious to do.

In the video story you want press ctrl+shift+i (the inspect element thing) and click on the network tab, then refresh the page, it will ask you if you want to see the story as your profile, say yes and then you'll see a big list of things that you can sort by type. There should be a small bunch of mp4, double click on the one with the bigger size and it will open a new tab with the video but it won load (it has some kind of error message). Go to the url and all the way to the right it says "&bytestart=" and bunch of numbers and then "&byteend=" and more numbers. Delete from "&bytestart=" all the way to the end and then go. It should take you to the video where you can right click and save video.

I know it's a ball ake but untill some developers update their addons/plugins it's all we got.

If it's a public profile it's better to go to www.storysaver.net and download them easier.

Back
Top Bottom