Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

tjaden_crawford

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 13, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I can confirm that JDownloader does not work anymore, I get the "Host problem?" error.
Downloading the lastest version of the web installer and doing a fresh intall gives me the same error.
With or without a VPN makes no difference.

ezturretdive

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 3, 2021
I managed to download a video using ant downloader on firefox. I restarted my vpn (express), cleared my browser caches and what not, and then it worked. But now I'm trying it again and unable to.

And the reason I'm unable to, is because it keeps telling me I have 0 viewing left. I thought the resetting of the vpn and the clearing of the caches would do the trick, but it doesn't seem to... maybe I'm doing it in correctly. Anyone have the exact workflow, because it just worked for me earlier and now I can't see to get it to allow me to play the preview.

Opticblast

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 10, 2022
What I've done is refresh the vpn chrome extension more than once and open the link in a new window. It seems like when I get the verify if you are a human prompt is when I'm able to have success in viewing the free video download. Also not logged in with an account. If it prompts me to login then I keep refreshing the vpn to get a new ip.
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

gregg2323

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
This doesn't seem to work for me. It detects like 50mb of a video and if I try to download it, it will error out after getting to that point. Jdownloader2 use to work but cloudflare is preventing it from working at the moment.

I just tried this and it appears to be working. It's a 14gb download though and I'm only 400mb in but it hasn't failed yet. Good sign.

Last edited:

Dantesparda55

Lurker
Dec 5, 2022
This method is working well for me guys. I am using IDM as a download tool. On my Chrome Browser I am using WINDSCRIBE as a VPN. I simply open a Video, use VPN (windscribe), refresh the page of the video that I want to download, I press on play video, then the small IDM window of download appears, I press on it, download starts, then I instantly close the video page and turn off Windscribe ( cus if i dont do this then after like a minute, the page will take me to login page and I need to change the location on Windscribe to be able to continue downloading other videos ). When the download is finished, I open the next video and do the same steps again, turn on windscribe, refresh video page, press download, download starts, exit page, turn off windscribe, wait download to finish then the next one ... and so on ......