SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Question - How to Download Recurbate Videos | Page 12 | SimpCity Forums

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

• Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
One method I just used was downloading Aloha Browser on mobile which allows you to download videos. It only works on the alternative website Recordbate but you're technically getting mostly the same streams. Also you only get 2 free vids a day so that's only 2 downloads, unless maybe you use a VPN which in that case who knows how many you could download. Browser has it's own buit in vpn but doesn't do much. I know downloading off your phone isn't ideal but it's something and I imagine you could always just upload them to something else.

Mar 13, 2022
When downloading longer vids the download seems to terminate halfway.Is there any fix for that (using the video download helper plugin method in Microsoft edge browser.)?

Gabeboy

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I hope there will be a new method I just find a masterpiece show I must have. I hope one smart simp will find a new way.

Mar 13, 2022
I saw on j downloader forums that this issue is caused by cloudfare that recurbate is using. The Admins have configured cloudfare in a way that it refuses to download. A member of the community had mailed Recurbate team to re configure cloudfare so that the vids in it can be downloaded through jdownloader.
So the reply from the recurbate team was this:
" Hello!
We do not recommend using extraneous programs when downloading a video".

And about the plugin update. Jdownloader team has said this:
"There is no ETA for a Cloudflare fix from our side so it might be faster to ask website admins! Please read the first post of the linked thread completely and consider sending it to the admins of the website you are having issues with"
Link to forum thread:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please Update if anyone has jdownloader working presently..

Last edited: