EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to download from Mega w/o limit?

koalaorpandas

Diamond Tier
Apr 28, 2022
Been looking for a way to download without limit from MEGA but havnt found a good option online. Can't seem to find a thread about it in here... anyone knows whats the best way?

Just google -> Mega Downloader 1.8 and Psiphon3(vpn)

In my experience with this, you can download 3 videos at a time.

When "error" appears, you activate the vpn and "reset" the download;
When the download restart, you can turn off the vpn;
If the error persists, you will need to restart your computer to get it working again.

the esiest, download mega for desktop, use vpn, i mean the real stand alone vpn, not those vpn from browser extension, then change your vpn every 5gb download/after the traffic limit

the esiest, download mega for desktop, use vpn, i mean the real stand alone vpn, not those vpn from browser extension, then change your vpn every 5gb download/after the traffic limit
Yup, can confirm this is the best way....

1) Download and install MEGA desktop app
2) Once you hit 5GB limit close the MEGA application
3) Change IP
4) Launch MEGA app again and enjoy 5GB more

The best way is actually using MegaBasterd.

It's a portable java written application where you dump a list of files you want to download and then put in a bunch of proxies. The developer updates the list quite often so you can easily download what you need to download.

Or you can just leave the application running and just use a VPN. Just switch locations and the download will resume where it left off.

There is no "best way", just whatever is more convenient for you.

I'm using JDownloader2 and whenever I reach the 5GB limit, I use a re-connect setting/script that renews my IP.
With that, I don't need to worry about a VPN and whatnot.

Note : I am pretty sure you can find something for your Router.

and once click on it it should look something like this.

The best way is actually using MegaBasterd.

It's a portable java written application where you dump a list of files you want to download and then put in a bunch of proxies. The developer updates the list quite often so you can easily download what you need to download.

Or you can just leave the application running and just use a VPN. Just switch locations and the download will resume where it left off.
Do you know whats the username and password you have to write in in the smartproxy section?

1a4668f67479f83a3.md.jpg

Holy thread bumpage batman.

Just an fyi, the ip trick still works with the megasync app.
I'm using keepsolid unlimited and just keep changing IP to avail of the 5GB allowance. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom