EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Hotmommollyb / Molly Benson

dicksmith99

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 15, 2022
A new girl being mentored by subgirl0831

https://www.instagram.com/hotmommollyb

Subgirl0831:
So this just happened... While leaving my hair appointment, my hair dresser, who is about as tall as me, blonde, big ass, a bit younger, and I personally think is way hotter than me.. chased me down in the parking lot because she was too nervous to say something inside. The conversation went something like.. her and her husband know what I do, have followed my pages for a while and love all my content. They are very interested in the lifestyle, most importantly the way I live it, and the thought of her doing what I do really turns them both on, so they want to know more. We didn't have much time cause she had to go back, so we exchanged numbers to talk more about it privately later. Now I'm sitting in my car wanting to text her like "so you trying to get run through with me"
😂
On serious note finding another girl like me would be huge for me and you guys as well. I will update y'all when I know more
😈

After chasing me down in the parking lot after my last hair appointment. My hairdresser explained to me that her, and her husband know what I do. They have followed my pages for a while and love all my content. They are very interested in the lifestyle, most importantly the way I live it, and the thought of her doing what I do really turns them both on. As of today we are both 3 holes for anyone to use.

Back
Top Bottom