EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request hollyjaneloves69 / Holly Jane

Fartquart

Fan
May 8, 2022

as featured on: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mormon-mom-sex-worker_n_622a2b9fe4b0d1329e81d448

622a67f22100005b725037ad.png

TIKTOK

TWITTER

Joined for a month 3/2022 and since then she has been posting messages w/pics/vids
trying to get me to rejoin. These are recent. The vids are previews? of ppv?
HJ is very active, will message, etc.
She's not got a clear system of what she'll provide in terms of clips. For example, I purchased a clip based on a preview, HJ mistakenly sent one I'd already seen. Messaged her (or her team) and straight away she got back to me and offered a refund or a different video. She's got a lot of content but it's difficult to work out what's on offer. Kind of learning as she (or they) go along.
She's not somebody that will block you for no reason for mentioning stuff like that. Seems somewhat genuine.

Cancelled my membership because I didn't want to end up spending too much. That riding video looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom