EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Holly Wolf Discussion Thread

Has anyone on her OF or patreon ever ask if she'd ever do a sextape/full on hardcore?

Has anyone on her OF or patreon ever ask if she'd ever do a sextape/full on hardcore?
I think it's really very unlikely for the already mentioned family thing, but as an exercise of imagination, just think how exorbitant the fee would be. I mean, if nowadays it costs a fortune to just have a glimpse of her boobs on try-ons (and without pussy, bear in mind), just imagine how much she'd charge us for an all-out assault. :KEKWlaugh:

Well, answering your question more directly and based on some OF customers behaviour, I think it's safe to say several people have asked this, but I truly doubt that's she'd ever do such a video.

Seems so? I know this is discussed to death, but I can't imagine how fucking awkward it'd be to have a mom that does stuff like this, school would be a nightmare.

Btw, big thanks to HubHubbins for posting the nude workout stream, pussy peaks were bomb.
As society marches on, It must be really awkward in these situations of "mom having a OF", which apparently is more common nowadays.

Last edited:
It's been a minute since I've searched her but wtf happened? Last time I saw her she was finger fucking herself in her shower now she's over charging to see even a nipple?

Back
Top Bottom