EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Helping to manage OF

Johndoe567123

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
I'm not sure if this is under the right place... But I wanted to ask if anyone has had experience in convincing an OF creator to let you manage their account?

I recently come to learn that one of the creators I follow decided to drop her agency and is looking around for a replacement to help manage.

I have experience in brand & social media management so I can do content calendars, marketing all that. But I'm having trouble convincing her to take me on. Was wondering if anyone might have any tips? Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is under the right place... But I wanted to ask if anyone has had experience in convincing an OF creator to let you manage their account?

I recently come to learn that one of the creators I follow decided to drop her agency and is looking around for a replacement to help manage.

I have experience in brand & social media management so I can do content calendars, marketing all that. But I'm having trouble convincing her to take me on. Was wondering if anyone might have any tips? Thanks!
lmao. Bruv stop it.

Were not going to help you manipulate a woman. Personally i hope that she blocks you.

Go find a meaningful profession and do better with your life.

Back
Top Bottom