EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Having issues downloading from Aloha browser

Heisenberg.

Making Millions from Crystal Meth
Mar 15, 2022
Howdy y'all !
I'm having an issue when I try to download a video inside Aloha browser, the video is being downloaded to like a folder inside the browser itself and not to my own device storage!
How can I fix it so when I downlaod a video it'll automatically download it to my device?

Why you use this shit? Have you read the Privacy police?
Automatically collected information: To make our services better for you, our servers (which might be hosted by a third party service provider) will collect some information from you such as your IP address, device information and location of your device. This information will be collected but will not be logged by us. Please note however that certain third party websites which you might access via our browser and even with the VPN feature enabled might log your actual IP. Please also note that some of our select partners might also log your actual IP details. We have ensured that these select partners apply the same privacy and confidentiality provisions as ourselves.

Better use one of this Browsers

Back
Top Bottom