EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Patreon Cosplay Asian Haneame

Some different pictures from ada wong maid set, now I want to know other 2 costume of this set have any more image
From my understanding. Her 2021 Ada photobook was never truly 100% leaked. Maybe about 55-70% at most.
But cosplay aggregating websites shoved the 2021 Ada selfies from the Angel + Devil [St Louis + Ada] selfies set and called it complete/done.

The complete photobook according to my notes is:
130p+80s+3v
This number excludes photos from the Angel + Devil [St Louis + Ada] selfies set which is often slapped in with the photobook on various websites.

Combined the leaked Hi-Res images with the new compressed images from [hawkfang]
** Reordered based on hawkfang's posting order **
**Not sure but I think jpg.church is compressing images? So hawkfang's images are roughly 1/2 the size with no metadata.**all marked with a c.

Last edited:
oh ok I think I have that 4 videos too, no idea about marked with a c thing, my other 2 folder are just empty, gonna re-track the source where did I get it

The other 3 sets in the Ada photobook that need completion are:

1 Red Dress​
3 Nurse Ada​
4 Ada Tifa​
95% leaked​
40-50% leaked​
60% leaked​

I just marked your images with c to represent they've been compressed at some point, since they seem to differ in size from a Hane release usually looks like image size-wise.

any i dea where else i can put them? i cant use cyberdrop or bunkr

POST to get updated as she posts

2022-04 T1 Hane Kimono

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

[EDIT] +1 Promo Selfie
[EDIT] +1 Promo Selfie
[EDIT] +2 Promo Selfie
[EDIT] +Cover +6 Promo Samples
[EDIT] +2 Promo Samples
[EDIT] +1 Promo Samples

Last edited:

jpg.church version of 2.GEM, in case anyone having problem viewing/downloading from CD (which I do, lol)

Link to album:
2. GEM

EDIT:
I came to realize that if we (or probably just me) upload image to jpg.church, the results will be highly compressed.
These images' size are supposed to be at least 3MB each. But got compressed to 1/3 of the original size, which is not good. I don't recommend to download these files. Let's just pretend these pics are the preview of the original set

NYOTENGU_GEM_-15-eBJde0JC.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-14-Wv7S8NuJ.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-13-iMuS7TtV.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-12-f5cVfxsX.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-3-wG8HzsDP.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-28-sbbD2QgR.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-25-PjVtlRMk.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-23-VeMJXdZl.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-22-Qmt3FjIK.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-20-66SlXY3U.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-16-Zsk0iZhU.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-2-hQarqd0N.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-19-g9Bf8RNw.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-1-ECJsGkSQ.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-24-KgScI6ZJ.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-4-kcU7W8IS.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-21-VbLMQFCb.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-26-i6mkMVcH.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-27-uNu7yq8O.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-11-f5FITdWS.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-10-RP1YANXn.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-9-9HP0Vrvf.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-7-4CZCwUL4.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-30-Pu7jgWRj.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-8-OAMhH53z.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-29-tjKD0uww.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-6-r5B0cLy7.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-17-UXkkO61Y.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-5-vkNK0cxi.md.jpg NYOTENGU_GEM_-18-eUip0XOH.md.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom