EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Patreon Cosplay Asian Haneame

Found a LowRes copy of her 2022-09 T3 Genshin Dehya and fused it with the partial Full Res leaks by MagnusMonk:
**I've had to guess on the order of the completed set because as usual, the lowres leak was all jumbled up when I found it**
Guessed photos have a G in the naming.

Set

Selfies

Noticed that jpg.church was compressing the full res leaks by MagnusMonk. Uploaded a Zip to Bunkr.

[EDIT]
Rather than make a 2nd post.
[MagnusMonk] released a full res copy of the Dehya set and the 2 vids
** I've assembled a highest Res copy from MagnusMonk's posts ** The preview selfies differ in size from release ** Guessing Hane compressed the 9-10mb Selfies to something reasonable. I'm going for largest filesize copy, so I'm sticking with the larger preview selfies at the 9-10mb range

335mb

GIF previews of the Vids MagnusMonk uploaded

Damn. That Dehya bounce goes well with Yelan.

Last edited:
With the start of 2022-10, Her new sets are announced and being promoted:

2022-10 T1 Haneame Birthday

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

[EDIT] +3 Promo Samples
[EDIT] +1 Promo Sample

2022-10 T1 Urusei Yatsura

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

[EDIT] +3 Covers +2 Promo Samples +3 Promo Selfies
[EDIT] +3 Promo Samples

Last edited:
2022-10 T2 Cyberpunk Edgerunners Lucy

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies
FfbOsIDUYAEN2sd.md.jpg

Cosplay WIP

[EDIT] +1 Promo Selfie
[EDIT] +2 Promo Selfies
[EDIT] +2 Promo Selfies
[EDIT] +2 Cover +3 Promo Selfies
[EDIT] +1 Twitter Vid as Gif
[EDIT] +3 Covers +7 Promo Samples
[EDIT] +1 Promo Sample

2022-10 T3 Foxy Chainsawman Makima Lingerie [She's Redone this set] :BOOBA: She killing it with this set!

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

:BOOBA: That Booba bounce.

[EDIT] +2 Cover +3 Promo Selfies +Twitter Video as Gif
[EDIT] +2 Cover +6 Promo Samples +2 Promo Selfies

Last edited:
Can someone link the complete photobooks available? Tried scrolling through the thread myself and the ones I think that I found that are complete are

Artoria Lancer (100 files)

Shikubu? (125 files)

Ishtar(81 files) this one seems kinda low so maybe it's not complete

Chiyo/Ane Naru Mono (155 files)

St Louis (214 files), theres another one with less images but higher res maybe?

Pet Gf (193 fies)

Seshouin Kiara (137 files)

Nyotengu (101 files)

Not sure if the Belfast & Kitagawa Marin photobooks are complete since I've found links here that have the whole thing complied but also I've seen links to it broken into parts so kinda lost on those 2. Also didn't Marin Photo book have an extra Rizu-kyun set as well as a bonus? Is the DoA Venus vacation/GEM and her Dragon Queen photobook here as well?

Also as a tangent, I saw a post about scrubbing the metadata. Do we have to do that even if we just intend to keep the files on our computer? Or am I misunderstanding metadata?

Here is my bulk upload of a few photobook sets, which includes everything mentioned here, except the Ishtar photobook and the Artoria Lancer and Nyotengu selfies. Will upload some more photobooks in a later date if needed

The Belfast Photobook should be completed. There is no complete Marin Photobook uploaded here yet, everything people have uploaded so far is from this Gumroad bonus set, which includes the Rizu-kyun and the selfies

If you just want to keep the files then no need to scrub the metadata

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
With the start of Nov, she's promoting her new Patreon sets now.

2022-11 T1 Hololive Towa

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

[EDIT] +1 Selfie Promo
[EDIT] +5 Promo Samples +1 Selfie Promo
[EDIT] +2 Promo Samples

2022-11 T1 Azurlane St. Louis Racequeen

Promo Samples

Promo Selfies

[EDIT] +1 Cover +3 Promo Samples +2 Promo Selfies

Last edited:
Back