• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

OnlyFans Griffon Ramsey

I sent a shower video to my inner circle ⭕️ recently about how I want to make a pubic hair shaving video and maybe even get creative with it. I’ve been preparing my canvas and allowing the RETURN OF THE BUSH. It’s getting there, but for a real impact I might want to give it a couple more weeks of growing time. Already this is way more hair than I’ve allowed in a good, long while.

Snapped this pic of my progress in the shower this morning. What’s your preference?

7e9ad6a0dcbb4bd22cdce9f45b0cdf53.md.jpg

You’re gonna love this HOT WAX SET with @michellemasque! It's literally SIZZLING! You might be able to tell based on some of our expressions that even with low-temperature wax, it was still DAMN HOT. But also SO HAWT, right?! The moment we stepped into the space, this slinky DOMINATRIX @michellemasque took control! I was like putty in her confident hands. There are A LOT of pics in this set! We are each sharing some unique photos and boomerangs so be sure to go VISIT @MICHELLEMASQUE'S PAGE and GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES for her!

0f0d13c0-2e03-4fa6-b82f-07fce6d8f1c7.md.jpg af59e9bb-7bf5-49a4-a817-0e41a7d1edaa.md.jpg 4af3e056-538f-4aa3-b1ba-6b89245e475f.md.jpg

THIS IS THE BOLDEST, BADDEST, MOST EXTREME VIDEO I’VE EVER RELEASED!

Many thanks to @la_convoitise_des_yeux for tying me to the chair and giving me one hell of an experience - pussycentric, kinky shibari erotic rope tying, custom riding crop, spanking with spikes over translucent panties which pretty much hide nothing. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this one!
🌶🥵👀

Back
Top Bottom