EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Goddess Lolita / Goddess_Lolita

GarlicBread80

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 11, 2024

I feel like she's so hard to find in the wild because of the name. I've found a few clips on streaming sites (have copied and will UL what I have found) but most are ones I have purchased over the years. Hopefully this thread'll help us share some more of her amazing tits. Sad that she's changed her face a bit, but I still think her body is amazing.
Posting a few right now and will post my others over the next few days. Enjoy, friends! :)

(Pics are from a web search just to get the idea)

Ed--sLMU4AEbjlJ4a48d8330e121a00.png DKrpA3cXUAEuNNF7761e8b725795ed9.md.jpg 8tpM7k7k_400x400ff3e1778e56960bc.jpg FoUIcnFX0AAHncob262e853f6d189e9.md.jpg FW4rpOtXEAIBqydd6d431d10805f64d.md.jpg CUjNuR2XIAAvc-uf8c250203440efb8.png CoMcKmXW8AAfrdg7d735edca5154e81.jpg E7POpfYXMAEDADPa65d6db8661f9849.md.jpg DIyQ8spWsAAMJlG94957fd1b9c4a3ae.md.jpg

--------------------

nipple-tease613d2d372ab65f13.md.jpg

Nipple Tease​

I look so HOT in red lace. Mmmm... watch as I rub My sexy hard nipples and bounce My huge boobs. These perfect tits control your mind. You will do anything to keep staring and worshiping. This addiction is about to get much, much bigger!

--------------------

erotic-underboob3bd2c7738e0bb92d.md.jpg

Erotic Under Boob Tease 2.0​

Teasing My horny boob addicts in this skimpy little top. Seductively rubbing, bouncing and exposing more and more of My huge tits. Try not to pop a boner... NO CUMMING allowed! I want you hard, horny, weak, throbbing and aching for Me. You want to be My good boy, don't you?

--------------------

sexy-naughty493b619c596faef9.md.jpg

Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me​

I look so HOT in this little school girl skirt. I know how bad you want a peek up My skirt to see My lacy pink thong. Watch as I flash you over and over again and rub My pussy over-top of My panties, teasing you with what you will NEVER have. So weak, so horny, so submissive.... just the way I like you. Mmmmm... sexy, naughty, bitchy Me. ; )

--------------------

CUM-539685dc1c2d84493.md.jpg

Cum 5.0​

Do you like it when I talk dirty? Mmmm... gaze into My erotic eyes as I pronounce the word "CUM" over and over again... making your horny cock ache with every sexy syllable!

exnsff6312f64740fa1d.md.jpg

Expensive Nip Slip​

On your knees, boob zombie! I know how weak you get when you see My HUGE tits in tiny bikini tops. I tease you even further by squirting babyoil all over them, until they are nice and slippery. So slippery that My nipple slipped out from My hand. I could have cut it out of the clip, but I thought I'd leave it in and cash in on your weakness. Sucker! $$$

-----------------

fmt4d6dfb6e0efde50b.md.jpg

FUCK MY TITS​

HOT Custom Clip!! Can you do a video like your "Cum", "Don't Cum", "Fuck" clips but instead say "Fuck My Tits".

stfc96722baec376d8b.md.jpg

SEXY TITTY FUCK

Wearing this skimpy bikini that barely covers My huge boobs. I bounce My enormous tits, squeeze them and finish off with a sexy titty fuck. Watch this big fat dildo get lost in My massive cleavage. Teasing you is what I do best.

-------------------

htt5db6ff4bc37d8e42.md.jpg

HOT TUB TEASE

A very good boy purchased Me this hot tub for My birthday back in December and I finally got around to hooking it up. Mmmmm... lucky you! Watch as I tease your horny dick in My skimpy black bikini. Making you even more addicted and even more obsessed! I know you want to see Me WET! ;P

------------------

btr9067b776eaa3dc3c.md.jpg

BIG TIT RUBBING AND MOANING

I was feeling extra horny. I slowly start rubbing My huge boobs and moaning. Mmmmm... fuck yeah. ; ) I gaze deep into your eyes as I talk dirty to you... asking you how much you love My big tits and telling you to cum for Me. (A very intimate, real and erotic experience)

spmc58856d1f738202b.md.jpg

SEX POWER MONEY MINDFUCK

The power I have over you makes Me so fucking horny. Get lost in My intense dark eyes... watch as my hands glide slowly up and down My hot body. Listen to My convincing words and nod your head yes like a good boy. The more I toy with your weak male mind, the wetter I get. As I rub My sweet little pussy, I moan thinking about how powerful I am. Mmmmm.... real moaning. Raw, Real, Sexual Power. Mind fucking you so HARD and DEEP...

-----------------

iayg3361e23998db1f1d.md.jpg

I AM YOUR GOD

Wearing this tight little white dress with no panties (Left some peeks in. Mmmm... try not to cum in your pants.) Watch as I touch Myself and writhe around in ecstasy. I tell you over and over again that "I AM YOUR GOD". Knowing that you worship Me as your GOD makes Me so aroused and so wet. Nothing in this world compares to GoddessLolita. I am your reason for being. Bend the knee, slave. It's time that you and EVERY man on earth learn their place.

btrm2286de419e5b386d8.md.jpg

BIG TIT RUBBING AND MOANING 2

Mmmm... you boys really enjoyed "Big Tit Rubbing & Moaning" so much that I just had to make another! And this time it's even longer with more dirty talk. I was feeling soooo horny. I slowly start rubbing My huge breasts and moaning. I pinch and twist My hard sensitive nipples. You can tell that I am getting so aroused and wet. I gaze deep into your eyes as I talk dirty to you... telling you to pull out your hard cock and stroke it for Me, asking you how much you love My big titties and hard nipples, and telling you to cum so hard for Me. And more things that I won't say here. You'll have to buy the clip to hear. ; )(A very intimate, real and erotic experience)

OFFPERV23b11c08abcb1fa4.md.jpg
OFFICE PERV GETS CAUGHT 3

It'a been months since you've spied on your busty co-worker. You know her guard is down and you are just aching to catch a glimpse of her perfect big tits again. I mean, just look at the way she dresses... flaunting off her huge breasts in low-cut tops everyday. I mean, even though last time you did get caught, she definitely was into in. She even seemed to be aroused knowing that you were watching her! Maybe she wants to turn you on, maybe she wants you jerking off to her. And maybe deep down... you want to get caught... again! (Priced higher due to a nip slip! Mmmm)

bfsb6a4a65ea547a682.md.jpg

BRA FASHION SHOW 3.0

I'm back with another bra fashion show! I have so many bras to chose from. My adoring slaves keep Me spoiled with tons of bras. So, today I'm showing off 3 more sexy bras from My collection. I know you'll agree... My big natural G-cup breasts look hot in every bra that I try on. Stay tuned for more bra modeling.

fh47021e26b7b998c4.md.jpg

FUCKED HARD BY THE BUSTY GIRL NEXT DOOR

Extremely HOT Custom Clip!!You're my neighbor and have noticed I've been checking you out, one day you invite me over wearing a cleavage revealing tank top and confront me that you noticed and like it. You give me a private tease of your chest and notice how hard i am getting and then begin to ride me and tell me not to cum yet until you say.

Back
Top Bottom