EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Request ManyVids Ebony Goddess Asari / Galactic Goddess / Galactic Domme

wcb99

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 8, 2022

26f8ec47b58132385.jpg
CczJGKrXIAA7TQpae45b9fbd52c2a49.jpg

3774702bd5370008c.jpg

Galactic Goddess - Be My Bf's BBC Cocksucker

This was a custom clip. Use of the name Chris/Christina" You're my bitch Chris. And I love it. But...my boyfriend found out and he's pissed as hell! You're in trouble but you have options! You can either fight him (you'll lose, he's a bodybuilder!) OR you can become HIS bitch and his personal little cocksucker! But you need to make this decision RIGHT NOW! He's on his way home from the gym HURRY UP! You'll be his bitch, I knew it. Well GOOD because I already bought you some adorable pink lingerie for him! I know a cocksucking loser when I see one! So put these on and stretch that jaw out for my Bf's BBC!

Galactic Goddess - Forced Bi For My Bf's BBC

Soooo my boyfriend found all the emails you've ever sent me and all the pics of your little dick too. He's mad, but not as mad as you might guess. He's intrigued with how I dominate you and he wants a go too! I'm going to show you what his big cock looks like and force you to fall in love with it. You're going to be the both of our's toy and you're going to like it! He wants to make you his own personal little cum-dumpster and I'm going to tell you all about it while simultaneously turning you on to the sight of his big dick.

Back
Top Bottom