EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR Youtube Gina Carla

I had a few of her PPV that I bought a while back and didn't see posted in here yet (but there's a lot of posts and a couple albums to comb through to be really sure), and just to make sure I wasn't posting repeat content I bought a couple of her new videos that I definitely don't see posted. I would have posted the older PPVs a long time ago but honest to god.. I'm pretty sure I bought them while abusing benzos. I have no memory of ever buying them, so I didn't know I had them. So honestly, it's like my past self gifted them to me as well, and now I'm passing that along to you. Honestly my fondest wish is for everyone to get addicted to psychiatric meds

oh yeah here's the links
12 PPV Mostly Recent
Gofile
Bunkr

anyway I make no promises about how much of the content has been posted already, but it's 100% PPV content and nothing else so worst case scenario I bet there's at least 1 PPV in there that has not been posted here. and yes, sadly, I bought the ones I'm posting with my own money, which might be why I couldn't afford klonopin or ativan this month. Still got my anti-depressants and some stims though :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom