EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Giagerardi/Gia Isabella

She has done that various times before so idk what exactly was "that moment we've been waiting for"
I think only two times she has revealed her nipples 1. The banana sucking stuff were I think she accidentally revealed it and 2. The Blue shirt stuff were in the video she reveals it for a second
But This time I think she intentionally revealed it

I have a question. Does King Chris know about her onlyfans because I have been following her for the last 3 months only and I got to know her by King Chris as his girlfriend. Any thoughts about this

1000075388fb43dd0497d6d450.md.jpg 10000753872e6020aecda6e3eb.md.jpg 100007538652ee09e6c1c1df78.md.jpg
Does anyone have this 39$ Shower set or is this a limited content that only some people get.
she’s sent this out a million times. and the “limited people” thing isn’t real. i used to be vip and the content didn’t get better. deleted my account. made a new one and wasn’t vip but got the same content. she doesn’t recycle much but she’s recycled this a lot. and it’s not worth it nothing in this pack is revealing anything

Back
Top Bottom