• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Germ1e | Pidge | iheartpidge - Discussion Thread

im kinda curious if her stuff is "worth the money at this point" especially on the ppv side of stuff

i had free sub for a few times, and it seemed like the ppvs were always "in a few months i will do this cool thing" but the sub itself to me, didnt feel worth subbing back any of the times

Ive paid for her month sub twice in the past and get the odd 20 sec video or pic of her teasing, never fully nude. You have to pay $20 up for anything good, ontop of your sub

i still get the dms for ppvs from her, and honestly, her descriptions are not that good, half the time i cant even tell what she is trying to sell, and personally, i dont love to pay for paywalls that then have ppv's on top of it, feels like a mega waste of money, unless people have their "paid stuff" all on the feed, and very well "explained" to what u are getting

from the stuff i posted to the stuff that was posted so far, there hasnt been anything in there that i was like "damn, thats worth saving"

Back
Top Bottom