EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Damn, those are A LOT of screenshots. Froot brought the receipts.
Hopefully this will stop the schizos and the antis. But TL;DR her ex-husband is not really the clean military guy people used to say. He's manipulative, dismissive, sexually abusive, homophobic (except when trying to get her to bed with another woman) and a cheater. He also alienated her with no real income from her family and friends, and apparently refused to let her work. He had a second estate for him and the mistress. Their bank account was joint, and he would take her streamming money. Fucked her relationship with her mom by pretending to be her (using her phone!) to isolate her further. Stalked her and got her expelled from a shared apartment after she left.

... Imma be real with all y'all. If she actually cheated, it's justified. This man is an A-class sonufabitch.
What I wanna know is....why did it took her this long to say anything?

Hopefully this will stop the schizos and the antis. But TL;DR her ex-husband is not really the clean military guy people used to say. He's manipulative, dismissive, sexually abusive, homophobic (except when trying to get her to bed with another woman) and a cheater. He also alienated her with no real income from her family and friends, and apparently refused to let her work. He had a second estate for him and the mistress. Their bank account was joint, and he would take her streamming money. Fucked her relationship with her mom by pretending to be her (using her phone!) to isolate her further. Stalked her and got her expelled from a shared apartment after she left.

... Imma be real with all y'all. If she actually cheated, it's justified. This man is an A-class sonufabitch.
cheating is never justified even in terms of getting even. End things with that person and move on. Cheaters are vile

What I wanna know is....why did it took her this long to say anything?
She says right from the start she have been gathering those for quite some time. Aside from that... I would blame depression. Girl is little more than a hermit these days, bough a house to essentially self-isolate, and all in all, her mental health doesn't seem to be all there. My guess is that she's exposing the guy as a way to start healing.

Ah there it is, my Guiding moonlight. Thanks for the TLDR king. :HomieKiss::HomieKiss::HomieKiss:

Not a whole lot if that mone doesn't go into meds and therapy lmao
Another day of vtubing women not being quite right in the head for a myriad of reasons y'all. This one I'm sympathetic at the very least.

Korone doesn't just do cartwheels. Some of the stuff she pulls off are literally Olympic level gymnastics moves. If she weren't in Hololive we might have seen her this summer with how well she does those moves.
My sister has done a lot of gymnastics her whole life, and i´ve been into a lot of her events, so i know a bit. Korone is really REALLY good, basically perfect form in all her sets in Holofes. Specially for someone who is not competing.

My sister has done a lot of gymnastics her whole life, and i´ve been into a lot of her events, so i know a bit. Korone is really REALLY good, basically perfect form in all her sets in Holofes. Specially for someone who is not competing.
Which makes me appreciate her even more considering she's in her forties and is likely a mom.
We're surpassing hag love territory and entering straight into HoloMILFs :KEKWlaugh:

SOOOOOOOOOOO...

Game related drama that might migrate to the vtubing sphere... Nintendo is suing Pocketpair. Palworld's Pocketpair. Not for copyright infringement, but for patent infringement. Likely game mechanics related. Multiple of them, no less. Nintendo has a 93% lawsuit winrate, the best lawyers in Japan, AND government backing. They don't sue when they don't think they can win.

So we might see Palworld streams being privated in the next few days. If y'all remember other game related fiascos from Holo's early days, COVER might wanna play safe with those.

Which makes me appreciate her even more considering she's in her forties and is likely a mom.
We're surpassing hag love territory and entering straight into HoloMILFs :KEKWlaugh:
Funny you mention how Korone is in her forties when recently there was this sizeable discourse about Old Vtubers. Some terminally online people went about causing an uproar against Old vtubers for whatever reason cuz... apparently it's not Idol Like. That and Hololivers interacting with Holostars drama. It's not super big but it's enough to make some noise.

SOOOOOOOOOOO...

Game related drama that might migrate to the vtubing sphere... Nintendo is suing Pocketpair. Palworld's Pocketpair. Not for copyright infringement, but for patent infringement. Likely game mechanics related. Multiple of them, no less. Nintendo has a 93% lawsuit winrate, the best lawyers in Japan, AND government backing. They don't sue when they don't think they can win.

So we might see Palworld streams being privated in the next few days. If y'all remember other game related fiascos from Holo's early days, COVER might wanna play safe with those.
The fuck did they patented, the fucking capture system???? The Capturing the Le Monster system??? What the fuck?

The fuck did they patented, the fucking capture system???? The Capturing the Le Monster system??? What the fuck?
I don't think so, otherwise things like Monster Rancher, Yokai Watch or even shit like Spectrobes or Cassete Beasts wouldn't exist.

And the lawsuit cites multiple. They probably fucked up something at a game design level on that one.

the ball, they kind of started that with pokemon no?
They did, but I don't think it's the ball, or Spectrobes would be toast.

I'm thinking something more unique to Pokémon's system, like breeding or the effort/individual value systems.

Back
Top Bottom