EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Also while we're on that topic, I found some old PL pics in one of my old SSDs... Are we allowed to post those here?

Also, now looking at my old PL archive... The guy who said Ollie was ugly prolly has some real high standards, cuz how is this ugly again? She dorkly, sure, but ugly? Nah bro.
holo_olliee878fdf2352e5456.jpg

Also, now looking at my old PL archive... The guy who said Ollie was ugly prolly has some real high standards, cuz how is this ugly again? She dorkly, sure, but ugly? Nah bro.
holo_olliee878fdf2352e5456.jpg
My standards are in the basement. That's a heavily filtered photo from an extremely flattering angle. The picture I saw was a reflection from a stream. Based on that picture alone I'd do her too; but that's not a proper representation of how she looks.

Even men can be cute women with enough machinery and makeup. Don't forget that.

My standards are in the basement. That's a heavily filtered photo from an extremely flattering angle. The picture I saw was a reflection from a stream. Based on that picture alone I'd do her too; but that's not a proper representation of how she looks.

Even men can be cute women with enough machinery and makeup. Don't forget that.
Meh, I use lightning and flattering angles when posting pics myself, I ain't gonna judge women for something I'm guilty too. She's cute and I'd bang that lol

Back
Top Bottom