EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

>Fuyo wants to do asmr, but is afraid that YouTube will strike her.
Completely understandable

>Someone suggest doing it on twitcast and you can even put a password on it for members streams
>Hesitant on doing it due to fear of leaks
Annoyed and slightly confused

Fuyo baby, your members stuff is not even that lewd. At least not compared to your peers. Plus people still gotta give you money to leak it. I don't see the problem here unless you're actually planning on going in a bold direction. Also, you're planning on retiring the IP soon anyway. Just get it over with.
Reminder she'll be leaving Idol soon. so maybe she might do lewd asmr.

Reminder she'll be leaving Idol soon. so maybe she might do lewd asmr.
Doubt it. If she didn't do it when she was in the same corpo that had the zoomer racoon and hag necromancer doing straight up joi, then I don't see her doing lewd asmr after leaving. I mean I'm welcome to be proven wrong, but I know Fuyo long enough to know she's not very easy to break.

I was wondering if anyone was recording Denpafish twitch stream that she just ended a few minutes ago ? I missed it and when I arrived at the end it was some good stuff

split for file size limits and i chopped off like 8minutes of silence in the beginning, but here it is so you dont have to go through the VLC route

split for file size limits and i chopped off like 8minutes of silence in the beginning, but here it is so you dont have to go through the VLC route
Oh that's so nice of u ty, I was listening to it right now on my phone's Samsung Internet so I didn't need any specific player lol, but I'll definitely use your version on PC

I personnaly always say the bigger the better, so I'm personnaly good with it lmao
There's a point where it becomes so absurdly big or the proportions are so distorted that it becomes comical. Like, yes they're anime women, so even huge booba or absurd curves are fine, but there's only so far my suspension of disbelief can take me. Thats why I can't watch streamers like Milkywayz, MillaNoire, or Saa (before she went on hiatus)

There's a point where it becomes so absurdly big or the proportions are so distorted that it becomes comical. Like, yes they're anime women, so even huge booba or absurd curves are fine, but there's only so far my suspension of disbelief can take me. Thats why I can't watch streamers like Milkywayz, MillaNoire, or Saa (before she went on hiatus)
Yup. There's a line between "sexy" big and "comedy relief" big. It was even the plot of a Hologra episode, where Choco's boobs grew to be bigger than the earth.

Doubt it. If she didn't do it when she was in the same corpo that had the zoomer racoon and hag necromancer doing straight up joi, then I don't see her doing lewd asmr after leaving. I mean I'm welcome to be proven wrong, but I know Fuyo long enough to know she's not very easy to break.
The zoomer raccoon did joi? :PogTasty:

Milky's are a little ridiculous, but if you've seen any of here handcam clips on youtube, she lives up to her name because she's got some fuckin' milkers.

Milky's are a little ridiculous, but if you've seen any of here handcam clips on youtube, she lives up to her name because she's got some fuckin' milkers.
YEP, ion even care, I'm a tiddy boi, I like the idea of having my hips displaced by a titfuck from some humongosaurus tits lmao

Friendly, reminder to everyone to check your accounts, whether it be for games or whatever.

Nothing related to this site, just got the unfortunate evening of finding out my game accounts were hacked and emails were changed to russian bot emails. I got them back but it's still really weird since I have two-factor authorization on all my things

Sorry to change completely topic...but do we have some IRL pic or IRyS? From Hololive. Just saw again a clip of the hands livestream, and now I'm curious.

Thx for the names, I personnaly have 0 problem with that 🙃

Sorry to change completely topic...but do we have some IRL pic or IRyS? From Hololive. Just saw again a clip of the hands livestream, and now I'm curious.
Yes there is one picture of Irys floating around. Check palanq and KF. She's pretty attractive, but I've only ever seen one picture of her face.

Back
Top Bottom