EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

You can't blame Ennas Bestie.
dear fucking god do I hate this man.. I never liked him from the first time I saw Enna speak of him even before the Selen drama and this just solidifies that feeling for me. As a musician and as a composer, samples are fine to use and should be used and if you're poor you buy samples that others also can buy cause you can't buy the complete rights to a sample cause that's too expensive. But if you do that, you use it for small projects like ads for a crypto company. NOT A FUCKING MOVIE SCORE YOU DUMBASS.

As both Vox and Niji jumped the gun I believe they had no idea that the score was based on samples, so Diego hasn't been exactly transparent there. Also, imagine being Vox (the narcissist) right now, thinking that his score was totally unique only to find out now that anyone can buy the samples Diego used and create music with, essentially rendering his score commercial as fuck. Nothing unique about it.

It would be something else entirely if the sample was something small, but NO it's the fucking base of the song. The sample is the main fucking melody and chords. LMAO.

Like, their ability to shoot themselves in the foot is almost uncanny lmao

And I mean for real, people ain't quite realizing how bad is Nijisanji's position right now.
Nijisanji fans are the dumbest people I've ever seen. Like, one of them got mad at Bao for defending Shondo, (when shondo got banned) and not Scarle. (when her twitch got banned)

dear fucking god do I hate this man.. I never liked him from the first time I saw Enna speak of him even before the Selen drama and this just solidifies that feeling for me. As a musician and as a composer, samples are fine to use and should be used and if you're poor you buy samples that others also can buy cause you can't buy the complete rights to a sample cause that's too expensive. But if you do that, you use it for small projects like ads for a crypto company. NOT A FUCKING MOVIE SCORE YOU DUMBASS.

As both Vox and Niji jumped the gun I believe they had no idea that the score was based on samples, so Diego hasn't been exactly transparent there. Also, imagine being Vox (the narcissist) right now, thinking that his score was totally unique only to find out now that anyone can buy the samples Diego used and create music with, essentially rendering his score commercial as fuck. Nothing unique about it.

It would be something else entirely if the sample was something small, but NO it's the fucking base of the song. The sample is the main fucking melody and chords. LMAO.
Does he even make the samples sound different? If he can't even make original music then he's a hack.

Nijisanji fans are the dumbest people I've ever seen. Like, one of them got mad at Bao for defending Shondo, (when shondo got banned) and not Scarle. (when her twitch got banned)
Yeah and Bao also got death threats because she referred to the lunar new year as "chinese new year". Never underestimate the rabid stupidity of SEAsters.

Yeah and Bao also got death threats because she referred to the lunar new year as "chinese new year". Never underestimate the rabid stupidity of SEAsters.
WTF man, this is PEAK stupid.

I was wondering if anyone was recording Denpafish twitch stream that she just ended a few minutes ago ? I missed it and when I arrived at the end it was some good stuff

After listening to Twisty's recent members, I'm starting to believe that one schizo theory that she's going hard on the GFE asmr as a way to potentially get her channel banned so she has an excuse to leave Nijisanji. Because I can't think of any other reason why your members are so safe while you're public asmr is damn near Yuko levels of intimate.

And ngl, if I didn't listen to Pillowdear before, Twisty would've shy me away from sfw asmr because that shit hurt my freaking ears. She's horrible at it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
After listening to Twisty's recent members, I'm starting to believe that one schizo theory that she's going hard on the GFE asmr as a way to potentially get her channel banned so she has an excuse to leave Nijisanji. Because I can't think of any other reason why your members are so safe while you're public asmr is damn near Yuko levels of intimate.

And ngl, if I didn't listen to Pillowdear before, Twisty would've shy me away from sfw asmr because that shit hurt my freaking ears. She's horrible at it.
Are you hyped for Twisty's drunk collab with denpafish?

You're the absolute best, ty mate (+ holy I need that name too, I love korean mommy like Seldea)
Skill issue, I know, but the only reason I don't go harder on korean ASMR is because I understand jack squat lmao
Sometimes being japanese fluent is a problem

Skill issue, I know, but the only reason I don't go harder on korean ASMR is because I understand jack squat lmao
Sometimes being japanese fluent is a problem
I don't understand anything personnaly, so I'm good, but for example, for HalO_Sweety, she said that she often says dirty/naughty things in japanese/korean because twitch doesn't detect it like that, so I technically miss that

Back
Top Bottom