EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

vanilla having the last 13minutes of her 12:30 hour stream be very good licking and kissing is somehow funny

Ruby was fucking horny today. Her asmr was straight up joi and you can tell she was really getting into it, but was holding back. She's so close to being Mono tier lewd. She's so freaking close.
For real, and then I realised it was public too. Makes me wonder what her members is like, can anyone vouch?

Ive never heard of Anny's plan to do fansly, and now my day is far worse to learn it fell through
She floated finding a nsfw platform, fansly being an option, for drawing lewd art and maybe "nicer things" on telegram, but it never got past the consideration stage. This was when she was peak horny during the subathon. Last summer was a trip.

ID girls seem to be the most repressed since the draconian laws pass there where girls cant have fun, which is why Charlotte and other other ID people flee the country, and much like all the girls in Catholic School, once they leave it, they are the horniest people you have ever met then go back to normal after 4 or 5 years. Sexual repression is a wild thing.
obligatory reminder that Mono straight up said in one of those member ASMR streams that she was a Catholic schoolgirl

Back
Top Bottom