EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Does she go by any names? Love me some Korean sluts
no idea but apparently she used to do (maybe still does) webcam stuff, only on IG she shows it all. also 1v1 shows on the russian paperplane app
sorry, my dick can't get hard cause she's not virtual /s

for real though, appreciate it, but if I would want to see a random korean chick I'd go to a megathread for korean chicks. It's like undermining the entire point of this thread posting that shit here (even though she's fucking hot)
i was looking for a thread about girls going wild on social media but couldn't find anything, i got lazy and posted it here sry

=======
in other news VanillaBellam got affiliate status and started the asmr part of her subathon

*Points fingers into the sky*
My grandmother once said, appearance comes second in love. What a man should chase are her boobs and her heart!!! If she has a boyfriend MARRY HIM TOO!

`Kabuto Zecter on hand`

HENSHIN!!

`CHANGE BEETLE'

"Oba-chan ga iiteita(...)" Tendo Souji

All this talk about ID sex laws made me understand why Nym was so good to listen to (comically loud sex game aside). The law forced her to basically edge for so long that when she suddenly stopped giving a damn, it was like breaking down a flood gate to her. She finally found release and to her, it was euphoric.

....you know what? I'm starting to think sexually suppressed Vtubers are the best. They goon the best
ID girls seem to be the most repressed since the draconian laws pass there where girls cant have fun, which is why Charlotte and other other ID people flee the country, and much like all the girls in Catholic School, once they leave it, they are the horniest people you have ever met then go back to normal after 4 or 5 years. Sexual repression is a wild thing.

no idea but apparently she used to do (maybe still does) webcam stuff, only on IG she shows it all. also 1v1 shows on the russian paperplane app
She uses her IG handle as a name. The top result on Google was a Korean version of xvideos with a ton of content of her. She even DPs herself. Good stuff.

She uses her IG handle as a name. The top result on Google was a Korean version of xvideos with a ton of content of her. She even DPs herself. Good stuff.
Don't know what Google results you're seeing. All I get is her Russian paperplane app id and Instagram

i feel sorry for whoever plans on getting the vanilla vod, it's so long and she's now snoozin away

Back
Top Bottom