EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Dang! I would love too but VAllure has some 7/10 vtuber avatar designs. I prefer if she joins V4Mirai who has a 8/10 vtuber designs. I'll be honest some AVtubers needs a good vtuber model to shine(thigh gap, big ass, thick thighs, child bearing hips, boobs depends on preference). In NijiEN they have some good 8.5-9/10 design which i love like(All are on base skin) Aia(Clean), Victoria(I love me some knights), Elira(Boobs), Pomu(Thighs), Selen(TBH it's the talent behind her & NEEEEECK), Rosemi(Purity of a Rose), Marie(Doll) and so on. In HololiveEN one of my favorite designs is Ina because of her hentai FanArt no boobs but dang! Thick thighs and ass 3D. In indie(idk if she really is indie)Inami Yoki one is my favorite 2D/3D are f*ckable.
Counter-point: Vallure lets their talents stream on Fansly, and openly tweet masturbation sound clips without even trying to pretend the sounds are anything else. V4M may have better character designs, but they're not allowed to overtly cross the R-18 line (but R-17.9 content seems to be okay)

not vtuber related but if anyone likes korean girls, this chick often gets naked and squirts during IG livestreams (she's live right now)
I believe her account is private but she accepts everyone. btw does anyone know of a way to download IG livestreams? all the methods I knew got taken down
edit: that's some idol honey
8ffcd5044684039e8f9976168c672e82c821c500b66ccca8.md.png 5706b2c0bc67824a771694bbf1116b79b1d98dff3226c5a7.md.png
sorry, my dick can't get hard cause she's not virtual /s

for real though, appreciate it, but if I would want to see a random korean chick I'd go to a megathread for korean chicks. It's like undermining the entire point of this thread posting that shit here (even though she's fucking hot)

Ollie had her reflection leaked once, a billion years ago. She wasn't cute.

Also she had a boyfriend so I'm sure the whole thirsty persona is just keyfable. Her needs are being taken care of.

By me B)
Even with a boyfriend ID laws mean no sex before marriage or you risk a year in jail so I think it less keyfable and more that she ultra repressed lucky guy if they ever get married tho or go outside of ID

Even with a boyfriend ID laws mean no sex before marriage or you risk a year in jail so I think it less keyfable and more that she ultra repressed lucky guy if they ever get married tho or go outside of ID
...well, there are always other ways. But that would explain Ollie being...Ollie.

Lawful or not, the police ain't gonna spy your bedroom to see whether you're having sex or not lmao. While I'm sure a bigger percentage of them are virgins compared to us, you gotta be naive to believe you can prevent people from fucking around, ESPECIALLY in a serious relationship. Ollie's bike has been rode, God save us all.

... No sex?
WTF bro this is inhuman. SEX IS A HUMAN NECESSITY. THREE BASIC NEEDS, GODDAMMIT!
I always thought there was something in their water or whatever, but jeez, this explains the abnormally high adult virginity rate (84% between 18 and 34yo). I just thought this was similar to Japan or Korea, but FEAR OF IMPRISONMENT?! Oh HELL NAW, BRUH!

... No sex?
WTF bro this is inhuman. SEX IS A HUMAN NECESSITY. THREE BASIC NEEDS, GODDAMMIT!
I always thought there was something in their water or whatever, but jeez, this explains the abnormally high adult virginity rate (84% between 18 and 34yo). I just thought this was similar to Japan or Korea, but FEAR OF IMPRISONMENT?! Oh HELL NAW, BRUH!
Aye even living together as a couple before marriage can land you with 6 month in jail Islamic countries are no joke

Wait what? This is a law?

Wait what? This is a law?
... Went and did some searching, it IS, there is an entire codex of pre-marital sex laws since 2 years ago. Which apparently led to people fleeing Indonesia to nearby countris en masse.

I knew about the anti sex-work laws (up to 3 years in prision for prostitution, recorded masturbation, sex, or any kind of genital exposition), but not about pre-marital sex. This is NUTS.

... No shit, when I lived in Japan, it felt like every indonesian woman on campus was extra horny all the time. If they felt this kind of liberation in JAPAN which is still somewhat of a conservative country, imagine if they were at like, Thailand, Hong Kong, or better yet, the US? Back then it was side-eyed, sure, but not LAW, and they were still like that.

Ollie had her reflection leaked once, a billion years ago. She wasn't cute.

Also she had a boyfriend so I'm sure the whole thirsty persona is just keyfable. Her needs are being taken care of.

By me B)
*Points fingers into the sky*
My grandmother once said, appearance comes second in love. What a man should chase are her boobs and her heart!!! If she has a boyfriend MARRY HIM TOO!

`Kabuto Zecter on hand`

HENSHIN!!

`CHANGE BEETLE'

... No shit, when I lived in Japan, it felt like every indonesian woman on campus was extra horny all the time. If they felt this kind of liberation in JAPAN which is still somewhat of a conservative country, imagine if they were at like, Thailand, Hong Kong, or better yet, the US? Back then it was side-eyed, sure, but not LAW, and they were still like that.
Somebody buy Han- `cough` give Nymoussy an american Citizenshio qwq

*Points fingers into the sky*
My grandmother once said, appearance comes second in love. What a man should chase are her boobs and her heart!!! If she has a boyfriend MARRY HIM TOO!

`Kabuto Zecter on hand`

HENSHIN!!

`CHANGE BEETLE'
Based solution and Kabuto reference. This is a winner right here lmao

All this talk about ID sex laws made me understand why Nym was so good to listen to (comically loud sex game aside). The law forced her to basically edge for so long that when she suddenly stopped giving a damn, it was like breaking down a flood gate to her. She finally found release and to her, it was euphoric.

....you know what? I'm starting to think sexually suppressed Vtubers are the best. They goon the best

All this talk about ID sex laws made me understand why Nym was so good to listen to (comically loud sex game aside). The law forced her to basically edge for so long that when she suddenly stopped giving a damn, it was like breaking down a flood gate to her. She finally found release and to her, it was euphoric.

....you know what? I'm starting to think sexually suppressed Vtubers are the best. They goon the best
Drunk sexually suppressed vtubers that do shit that are out of their normal character are also great. The embarrassment that follows the next day can’t be beaten.

I mean, sexually repressed women in general are great in bed. Now, I don't condone sexual repression in general. But think of it like this... You're giving your run the mill woman Saitama progression for sex. They're eager to please, eager to learn and eager to explore. Give them some time and as long as you're the adventurous type, you'll have yourself a whole-ass sex machine.

Back
Top Bottom