EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Did any one talk about it before? I just find out Ollie irl got big booba and i am so sad and excited right now because Oliva is her real form:PogTasty: but Ollie is so hot with those small booba:SadgeCry:

This was...disturbingly similar to Yuko's oniichan asmr. Only difference is that Yuko was playing along with chat's grooming while Twisty, despite being a little drunk, was resisting the grooming aside from giving kisses and a countdown.

Bruh...I'm getting deja vu...

It's because Twisty wants to groom chat. It's why she joined Niji.

This was...disturbingly similar to Yuko's oniichan asmr. Only difference is that Yuko was playing along with chat's grooming while Twisty, despite being a little drunk, was resisting the grooming aside from giving kisses and a countdown.

Bruh...I'm getting deja vu...

This is a Mustard Gas Binding of Yuko & Riro put together.

Her crash out when NijiEN is dissolved and merged into the rest of the company is gonna be amazing.
(Throwback Clip of when Sisters were mad at her for making Sonny and Vanta "uncomfortable".)

Last edited:
Imagine if she joined Vallure instead
Dang! I would love too but VAllure has some 7/10 vtuber avatar designs. I prefer if she joins V4Mirai who has a 8/10 vtuber designs. I'll be honest some AVtubers needs a good vtuber model to shine(thigh gap, big ass, thick thighs, child bearing hips, boobs depends on preference). In NijiEN they have some good 8.5-9/10 design which i love like(All are on base skin) Aia(Clean), Victoria(I love me some knights), Elira(Boobs), Pomu(Thighs), Selen(TBH it's the talent behind her & NEEEEECK), Rosemi(Purity of a Rose), Marie(Doll) and so on. In HololiveEN one of my favorite designs is Ina because of her hentai FanArt no boobs but dang! Thick thighs and ass 3D. In indie(idk if she really is indie)Inami Yoki one is my favorite 2D/3D are f*ckable.

i dont think vanilla had an after-kick goonsesh, but shes growing fast. shes now doing a subathon tmrw. i hope now that since her channel been growing fast (i wonder why) our chances of honey dont diminish :Hnng:

Back
Top Bottom