EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Discussion about Korean twitch booba streamer (woohankyung, chodan, etc)

ferwoo

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 6, 2022
Read title carefully, this is for korean twitch booba streamers.

I find it frustrating to wait for fan to create a simpchat for specific streamer. Hence , this will be a landing page for korean booba streamer that do not have simpchat.

Recently discovered woojungx4, she has a nice rack.

Content thread:
Etc

Fire away!

woohankyung is doing xmas dancing stream now with 24k viewers. Stealing audience from other booba channel :PogTasty:

it is kinda pity that many pretty koreans stream on twtich recently, only to find out twitch will be down on Feb.

it is kinda pity that many pretty koreans stream on twtich recently, only to find out twitch will be down on Feb.
their one last chance to lure them to their new platform come next year. Unfortunately, these korean platforms aren't very english friendly at all.

Woohankyung is currently streaming on hakuna.live, i cant access it since its not available in my country. sad days :SadgeCry:

yesterday i decided to clean up my folder, only to realise probably the best time of woohankyung is over. her golden time was in 2022-23 where she streamed in bikini.

i do not expect anything more from her and others, what more twitch has left korea. like i said, end of an era guys. :Sadge: time passes so fast, u just need to appreciate things around you.

the best time of woohankyung is over. her golden time was in 2022-23 where she streamed in bikini
yea, and i dont think she ever really did anything more than showing bikini or suggestive clothing. Unfortunately disappointing.

I'd probably say the same for adilyn - she had a few OF videos where there's nudity, but that seems to be over as well.

yea, and i dont think she ever really did anything more than showing bikini or suggestive clothing. Unfortunately disappointing.

I'd probably say the same for adilyn - she had a few OF videos where there's nudity, but that seems to be over as well.
i still keep 1 or 2 of the best vod or woohank or we8. With twitch leaving korea, it is truly end of an era. btw i did not follow adlynn as she went over to afc. U followed adilyn in afc too? KEKbye is for real. 👋

Even if woohank still stream in twtich, and with no competitors, her content will be mediocre at best.

Woohankyung just launched a poll to solicit fans' opinions on which platform to broadcast live in the future.
Voting is for her internal reference only
Voting is anonymously, there are three options:
1. chzzk
2, afreeca
3, kick

Woohankyung just launched a poll to solicit fans' opinions on which platform to broadcast live in the future.
Voting is for her internal reference only
Voting is anonymously, there are three options:
1. chzzk
2, afreeca
3, kick
wtf, is she really going to abandon her 300k viewers. i heard she still has twitch sub button

blessing in disguise, golan is streaming in afc hence exposing her skin even more. i suggest woo to stream in afc so we could see even more. :peepoGiggles:

Any clue where woohankyung is, and if she is coming back?
1x.gif

Back
Top Bottom