EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General AfreecaTV Discusssions

Gombin

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 30, 2022
20210103000073_08a3e325e2ff5ccc6.jpg

For all our favorite AfreecaTV performers.

This thread is to discuss, recommend and exchange everything regarding AfreecaTV.

Please avoid asking too many "Who's this?" and "Can somebody upload this three years old deleted Vod?".

Be civil and no one gets reported!

Last edited:
So many channels now dont have vods/fan vods... anyone know why ? or where/how to watch them

So many channels now dont have vods/fan vods... anyone know why ? or where/how to watch them
Uoh, unfortunately more reasons than one would imagine.

• User interaction
    More balloons to get from active viewers than those dozing off in a replay.
  • Privacy/Retirement
    Don't wanna have too much of your past content floating around when marrying up, etc..
    Same for drama and streamer relationships: No Vod = it never happened.
  • Security
    Afreeca mods are infamously moody and might strike you for some mistake that they only notice after some viewer shared a link/clip to it.
And as always: several combinations of all of them.

There are sites like kbjfree and streamrecorder, but due to bandwidth they're quite locked down with logins and payments for extra spicy streams.
If a streamer is big enough to have a thread here, there's usually one regular simp hanging around you may ask for past recording. There's also certain bigger discords where regular Afreeca/Panda/Flex recorders hang around.

So Haru's vod from 2024-03-07 got canned as well.

Looking for some screwups, but haven't found anything yet.
freckd Sephiroth777 Swazzy01 patrick bateman is litera have you guys noticed anything, or is it just mods looking for clips again?

She certainly got too many disappearing vods lately..
Not really .. she usually leaves Vods if you donate 100 dosan (~300 bucks ) . Also there are dangerous outfit She wears and may get her banned (Alot of nip slips and the pussy hair incident which got her banned ) She usually delete them later even if you pay for the replay . But 90% of the time She leaves replays .

So Haru's vod from 2024-03-07 got canned as well.

Looking for some screwups, but haven't found anything yet.
freckd Sephiroth777 Swazzy01 patrick bateman is litera have you guys noticed anything, or is it just mods looking for clips again?

She certainly got too many disappearing vods lately..
Also that vod your talking about is 2024-03-09 Which nothing happened really . There was no wind .. But lately She caught a big fish which he donate spicy sigs

Not really
I'm counting 5 in the last two months, i'd say it's at least something. Albeit not as bad as summer 22.
Also there are dangerous outfit.
Her hairy appearance was obviously a bit much, but somewhat see through red top..
Also that vod your talking about is 2024-03-09
Yeah, messed that up. Haven't really had time to watch lately, so it was handled by my script.
Which nothing happened really . There was no wind .. But lately She caught a big fish which he donate spicy sigs
That's what i am saying, at best she learned some new tiktok dances. Arguably several big fishes, #1 noona after all, but haven't noticed any particular whale yet. The 30sec dance shrinkflation makes it all so tiresome to keep up.

I'm counting 5 in the last two months, i'd say it's at least something. Albeit not as bad as summer 22.

Her hairy appearance was obviously a bit much, but somewhat see through red top..

Yeah, messed that up. Haven't really had time to watch lately, so it was handled by my script.

That's what i am saying, at best she learned some new tiktok dances. Arguably several big fishes, #1 noona after all, but haven't noticed any particular whale yet. The 30sec dance shrinkflation makes it all so tiresome to keep up.
There is this guy called natural9 Hes a big Whale ... But if She wants to catch a giant whale she needs to do an Excel broadcast

To not repeat old mistakes:

If you found yourself here by looking for streamers related to Afreeca
Use the KBJ discussion thread instead. It is more active and followed by more people.
KBJ Discussion Thread

When buying star balloons, it is cheaper to pay in Japanese, Chinese, or Traditional Chinese. It will use the Eximbay payment service instead of Xsolla. In my experience its about 20% cheaper.

After clicking on a button for the amount of star balloons you want to buy, the korean payment page opens. Scroll down to the drop down menu and select another language to use. You will then get redirected to another payment page.

Whats wrong with afreeca servers lately ?? .. When I play vods they buffer alot I dunno the reason I used to watch normally but lately its getting bad :Sadge:

Back
Top Bottom