EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat funsized-fucktoy / funsized-toy / Kaylee - Discussion Thread

She as changed name/profiles, or they have been deleted, can someone supply the latest social media links?
Are these correct?

Are these correct?
the onlyfans are right, didn't know she had a manyvids, I cannot say anything about the twitter, I have found quite a few that point to her website, so who knows. same with tiktok and Instagram as well not sure which ones are fake/repeater accounts.

the onlyfans are right, didn't know she had a manyvids, I cannot say anything about the twitter, I have found quite a few that point to her website, so who knows. same with tiktok and Instagram as well not sure which ones are fake/repeater accounts.
Maybe this is her Insta and Tiktok ? they seem to reference her site..

I thought there was already one? She isn't that pretty IIRC, I can't find where I saved the pic tho.
if there is i would greatly appreciate it <3 thank you Sir / anyone else who might have it
i think i remember seeing an asian girl face reveal in like jogging attire? awhile back but it turned out to be another girl who was her friend or something

I've followed her since 2020 and remember being surprised the first time I saw these stills/vid on bunkr or that thread, I must have missed the post. I tried to tease it out of her one time by asking if she had content with other dicks than the main ones because I don't recognize that one. Lucky guy though.

if there is i would greatly appreciate it <3 thank you Sir / anyone else who might have it
i think i remember seeing an asian girl face reveal in like jogging attire? awhile back but it turned out to be another girl who was her friend or something
I cannot say if these are really her, just found them on my harddrive in her folder: https://bunkrrr.org/a/bwESuGpW
I would say she has a totally average OK face for an Asian woman her age. But definitely not outstanding. Maybe some fans can tell if they show someone else...

Not a face reveal per se but giving a hint on her facial features a bit.

I cannot say if these are really her, just found them on my harddrive in her folder: https://bunkrrr.org/a/bwESuGpW
I would say she has a totally average OK face for an Asian woman her age. But definitely not outstanding. Maybe some fans can tell if they show someone else...

Not a face reveal per se but giving a hint on her facial features a bit.
You reminded me, years ago (2020/2021?) she did a Q&A while taking a bath. A couple times she wasn't careful enough and I think I remember seeing her eyes. I didn't back it up and I believe it's long since been deleted, probably out of concerns for that. I don't think I've ever seen it in a bunkr and it didn't come up one time I tried looking over Coomer.

She did post today that the Close Friends list (I'm on it, maybe some of you are) might be getting face reveal at some point. I'm not counting on it but it's another way. I never did spend the $200 or whatever it was for the prior face reveals, didn't really care that much.

Back
Top Bottom