EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

every girl online now says they are bisexual even if they never have touched another woman just for social points
e58.png
This is how you land a threesome by the way. Be friends with those girls. Get drunk with those girls. Introduce them to each other. Be patient lol.

must be some damn good pussy
Nah its her BJ for sure. I bet that shit is outta this fucking world, you see the mouth and lips on her? Go check out her Rudolph’s Stuck in Your Screen video and tell me her head game ain't on some supernatural type shit, that's why this poor bloke can't let go, she sucks the soul out of this dumb fool :KEKWlaugh:

Based on nothing other than what I have seen, it feels like she needs this relationship a lot more than he does. Maybe her insistence on involving everyone in his life in their relationship just wore him down. I always thought it was telling when the breakup first happened, she said she had almost no friends she could turn to and felt alone since he was her entire life. She said she could only turn to chat for support. You know, the people who don't personally know her and just see her through a computer screen or phone. Parasocial can sometimes cut both ways and the streamer also can create an unhealthy bond with their chat.

That being said I wish them the best, and if it leads to her being more stable and continuing to produce good content then all the better.
Continue to produce good content? Her content went in the shitter the year they got together lol, It was only when they broke up, when she put out that banger ass Rudolph’s Stuck in Your Screen video, now its back to the same ole cookie cutter ASMR bull shit.

Frivi is definitely one of those girls that looks amazing and perfect on the outside, but you have no idea how draining and soul stealing it probably is to date her. High Maintenance while being an emotional trainwreck is a bad combo. I don't really watch her that much but I do remember her a few months ago saying she had a mental breakdown and started crying cause she left something on the stove for too long and it got a little overcooked. Just imagine that like 10 times a day. Do the blowjobs really make up for having to live with that?

Frivi is definitely one of those girls that looks amazing and perfect on the outside, but you have no idea how draining and soul stealing it probably is to date her. High Maintenance while being an emotional trainwreck is a bad combo. I don't really watch her that much but I do remember her a few months ago saying she had a mental breakdown and started crying cause she left something on the stove for too long and it got a little overcooked. Just imagine that like 10 times a day. Do the blowjobs really make up for having to live with that?
Hell to the no. And this guy will realize that when marriage keeps coming up in conversation and the idea of spending the rest of your days listening to that shit.

I found these on the net and thought it was interesting how she seems very aware of what most of her viewers do to her and she encourages it. My question is If you find masturbating so healthy and helpful, then why not give us more serious content to do it to?

Its so damn annoying when these girls talk dirty and obviously know what they are insinuating yet play the whole wholesome family friendly bullshit. Like chose what fucking side of the coin your on!

We all know Lauren is a very sexual person from her teasing ASMR all the way to her taking video of herself naked for her ex that got leaked. She is or has never been a innocent christian girl, but I would not call her a slut either. She's just naturally arousing and I wish she'd pull the plug and embrace it.
I don't think you're ever going to get the tacit approval to fap over her material that you appear to be looking for - Any time she does the ear eating thing, she goes on a whole five minute segue to remind people that her content is not sexual which could be seen as a dog whistle, but she seems too neurotic and highly strung to let anyone other than the current or exes get the vaguest idea of what she actually looks like naked with any intent.

Hell. A couple of years ago I happened to catch her responding to a tweet that a guy mentioned a dream to her where he was dancing with her and they kissed. Nothing disrespectful, just your average socially awkward neet type stuff where he probably should have weighed up whether he was going to get the reaction he was looking for, and she ripped that poor bastard a new asshole, telling him she felt violently sick, violated, and that she was angry that she had to tolerate that kind of harassment online.

I don't think she's all sweetness and light like she likes to put forward as an image though - she definitely likes money and the adoration, so if the chance came up tomorrow to make serious bank from the likes of playboy or whatever, I have no doubt she'd probably take it. I kind of admire the business head tbh.

Based on nothing other than what I have seen, it feels like she needs this relationship a lot more than he does. Maybe her insistence on involving everyone in his life in their relationship just wore him down. I always thought it was telling when the breakup first happened, she said she had almost no friends she could turn to and felt alone since he was her entire life. She said she could only turn to chat for support. You know, the people who don't personally know her and just see her through a computer screen or phone. Parasocial can sometimes cut both ways and the streamer also can create an unhealthy bond with their chat.

I'm a firm advocate of reality/singularity balance.

From her old 2016/2017 videos, I'd never have guessed she was that complicated. She seemed such a fun gal next door, easy to fall for.

There isn't enough heart medication in the world that could convince me to put up with the kind of pretty girl privilege that Lauren knows she has. I don't care how awesome the punani, and how great the head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom