SPRING BREAK - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE! - CLICK HERE
Trans - FreshxDollts | Carolina Ramirez - Discussion Thread | Page 6 | SimpCity Forums

Trans FreshxDollts | Carolina Ramirez - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
  • Emails and alerts are now back, you will need to visit unread threads in your Watched Threads list before new alerts are sent.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Does anyone know if she's ever been offered to work and do a scene with any other content creator. Fuck, I can only imagine a collab with her and Justice from Transtaken. That shit would be so hot.

K I N G J A M E S

Diamond Tier
Feb 9, 2023
What's up, guys? my bad if this is already answered or discussed before, but why is Carolina's cock so black?
I grabbed a screenshot while watching one of her cam shows, I was amazed at how dark it is compared to her thigh.
Does she have African genetics in her ethnicity?
also how big is it?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It differs from Latino/Latina, I mean I don't know the science behind it, but generally genitals are always a darker shade of the person's skin color. She's Columbian too which is really close to Brazil. For some reason, Brazilians have one of the biggest dicks in the world and so do Colombians.

Dogg77

Lurker
Sep 30, 2022
I caught her stream a couple of times over the last 2 months. In the past she would have these really annoying mods in the chat. They would post unfunny comments, insult other members etc. They were there for years. Now they are gone. Or it would seem that way.

Reactions: theman301

Vageenaj

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
You're right, she's live right now and no signs of her obnoxious mods

EDIT: Frappachino is in the chat but he's not a mod anymore

Last edited:

Dogg77

Lurker
Sep 30, 2022

I saw that happen a few times when I was in that chat. I found just watching the chat and the way they interacted as interesting as watching her stream haha. They were completely psycho and in love with her. They would argue amongst each other on who is her favourite out of all of them. Then start tipping her to prove she loved them more than the other virgin mod. I once saw an argument between them, then one of them dropped 8000 tokens to prove his love. She then kicked the other mod who did not tip as much. Hilarious.

This is probably what led to her getting rid of all of them. Because she got a boyfriend and the mods would have been jealous. On top of that, the boyfriend started leaking content we had not seen before such as her getting fucked and sucking cock. They probably hated seeing that and she told them to fuck off.

But they probably did have a point. She is dumb for allowing her boyfriend to sell that content instead of just making an onlyfans herself. But who really cares? We got the content in the end. That is all that matters. Just wish she would stop being a fucking idiot and make an onlyfans. She is still a beauty to this day.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I went to the supposed Boyfriends twitter page, but I didn't see anything mentioned or actually seen him fucking anybody in the previews that looked like her. I know about the ONE video though. How many more leaked because there is the same one I'm talking about that was only posted in the main thread.