Trans FreshxDollts | Carolina Ramirez - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
AFAIK, there really isn't too many things you can take to cum as much. That's just genetics thing. You can either cum fountains or you can cum normally.

Probably just another genetics thing with being able to stay hard after cumming. Everybody has a different refractory period of when they can get hard and cum again.

Reactions: Jamesfl2

mank_

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Aside from genetics, I think she doesn't masturbate outside of cam shows. It's why she can cum from gentle slow stroking and doesn't need to jackhammer her cock like other trans performers. It's also why she's always topped off and can cum a ton.

She also probably does kegels with how far she can squirt, stays hydrated and I'm sure takes some vitamins to enhance her output.

Sara Salazar didn't used to cum that much years ago, now she sprays cum, not thick ropes like Carolina, but cums a lot like 4+ ropes. I'm sure she's done a lot to increase her output and was maybe even influenced by Carolina. You can improve your own amount even lacking the genetics, you just need to supplement and exercise your kegel muscles.

aan0n

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I’m pretty sure plenty that belong to this category have been influenced by the earlier performers of this squirt-rivers-of-cum genre like Carolina and others.
And to be honest, I’m sure that almost everybody prefer a huge and explosive cumshot rather than those unsatisfying little drop of water. It’s kinda confirmed by how many people that shoot ropes so far to hit their faces, appear to be way more followed than the others.
Or at least man I can say for my self I love cum

Tsunade106

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Does anyone collects Snapchat of Carolina's (Private A/c) ?

snap: freshxdollts1

Reactions: Jamesfl2