EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans Instagram Latina Francheska Mellado / fran.che_

hablas por casualidad en español?
You could, you know, use a translator.

I subbed and her nudes you posted are gone. Were they DMs and did they cost any extra? And how did you download the images? I'm on mobile and Aloha browser doesn't work for images. Got these vids with it though.

She hasn't replied to my message or posted in 10 days. I know it was Holiday Season but it seems to be another case of a lazy hot girl using her looks and hype for nudes as an extra wallet that she'll forget about in a few months. I hope I'm wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podrías, ya sabes, utilizar un traductor.

Lo substituí y sus desnudos que publicaste desaparecieron. ¿Eran DM y tenían un coste adicional? ¿Y cómo descargaste las imágenes? Estoy en un dispositivo móvil y el navegador Aloha no funciona con imágenes. Sin embargo, tengo estos videos con él.

Ella no ha respondido a mi mensaje ni publicado en 10 días. Sé que era temporada navideña, pero parece ser otro caso de una chica sexy y perezosa que usa su apariencia y su entusiasmo por los desnudos como una billetera extra que olvidará en unos meses. Espero estar equivocado.

You could, you know, use a translator.

I subbed and her nudes you posted are gone. Were they DMs and did they cost any extra? And how did you download the images? I'm on mobile and Aloha browser doesn't work for images. Got these vids with it though.

She hasn't replied to my message or posted in 10 days. I know it was Holiday Season but it seems to be another case of a lazy hot girl using her looks and hype for nudes as an extra wallet that she'll forget about in a few months. I hope I'm wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podrías, ya sabes, utilizar un traductor.

Lo substituí y sus desnudos que publicaste desaparecieron. ¿Eran DM y tenían un coste adicional? ¿Y cómo descargaste las imágenes? Estoy en un dispositivo móvil y el navegador Aloha no funciona con imágenes. Sin embargo, tengo estos videos con él.

Ella no ha respondido a mi mensaje ni publicado en 10 días. Sé que era temporada navideña, pero parece ser otro caso de una chica sexy y perezosa que usa su apariencia y su entusiasmo por los desnudos como una billetera extra que olvidará en unos meses. Espero estar equivocado.

i've got my images from another site, and yeah, most likely she's as lazy as you can get them...

Back
Top Bottom