• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request Reddit forty7132 / GulagRuizzz

Good one. Do we even know though if this account is legit? Seems like new random accounts pop up with this girls pics. Any ID or socials on her?
The mathematician account definitely seems botted and is not even using the latest gifs that are out there. It's surely a fake account that just knows who that girl is.

I think Gulagbaby and Forty7132 were separate, unrelated accounts posing as her.

Mayh
The mathematician account definitely seems botted and is not even using the latest gifs that are out there. It's surely a fake account that just knows who that girl is.

I think Gulagbaby and Forty7132 were separate, unrelated accounts posing as her.
Maybe. There is another account too that was posting for a bit (No new content) but has since stopped when math started up. This account had a bunch of nudes posted before that was obviously not the girl in the gifs.

Mayh

Maybe. There is another account too that was posting for a bit (No new content) but has since stopped when math started up. This account had a bunch of nudes posted before that was obviously not the girl in the gifs.

None of the new accounts are her. The only account that was possibly her for real was Gulagbaby.
If you look at the post history for all the newer ones, it's clearly some dude who began to post old content in hopes of luring horny dudes.
Red flag number one was when they asked to be paid through cashapp. I'm sure she was some guys gf whose pics got leaked and someone was trying to profit off of them. There hasn't been any new content from her in years

Back
Top Bottom