EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Fabienne.0805 - Simp Chat

NegativeLength

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 17, 2024
Discussion thread for this German bombshell from Berlin.

Instagram

Content thread:

Posted originally in this content thread, but this girl might be damn near perfect.

She says she’s 18 and just starting out it looks so she kind of charges a lot for a little. But I know she’s got some good stuff.
I was done sending money once I saw multiple Bierstadt paintings hung in the background lmao

She is really pretty.
As far as I know she originally comes from Austria (Innsbruck) but moved to Berlin some time ago.
I doubt that she is 18. More likely 21/22

She is really pretty.
As far as I know she originally comes from Austria (Innsbruck) but moved to Berlin some time ago.
I doubt that she is 18. More likely 21/22
Yeah, only god knows. Her insta doesn’t go very far back so I doubt she is older than 21/22, like you said.
She seems like she comes from a very wealthy family too. Wonder who her dad is.

She's saying she'll show nipples in video, but she's asking for $350+ USD. I mean, she's perfect, but are people actually paying these prices??!

Tbh for me she turned kinda ugly with these fake ass tits and with the weight gaining :(

Back in the days she was a super skinny hot little model with a face of an angel now she kinda lost that spark and just looks like a random german version of a Kardashian - just like that melinaceline girl too :/

Tbh for me she turned kinda ugly with these fake ass tits and with the weight gaining :(

Back in the days she was a super skinny hot little model with a face of an angel now she kinda lost that spark and just looks like a random german version of a Kardashian - just like that melinaceline girl too :/
I kinda got sad about the lip injections. They were fine the way they were 😬

Back
Top Bottom