EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

cinna is ugly, annoying and has an annoying voice
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

you just have yellow fever,,,,cinna is 100 hotter than those asian bitches from otk
With that bird nest hair? Come on bro....

Most of these e-girls on Twitch aren't even that hot, I dunno where you guys live but here in my country there are way better looking girls. I could literally go outside for an hour and spot girls much prettier than the ones from twitch.

Damn, they're trying to "cancel" EE because of her list. I remember her saying getting "canceled" is her biggest fear, but I always got the sense she sort of pinned it some sort of racism slip-up so this must have come out of left field for her.

If this gets more traction I can see it making her even more popular, but on the flip side it can also potentially fuck up her sponsorships.

Back
Top Bottom