EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

I wonder if she and Woj are fuck buddies? I normally don't jump to the conclusion a female streamer is fucking a male because they make content together, but she is doing some shit where she is sucking fluids through a straw device and homeboy said let me try(more than once) and also started sucking it like they share spit on the regular. Like damn...
There is a clip of her in a kyootbot stream saying she thinks sex is boring because the man cums and that's the end of it. so I guess she is past the fuck buddies and all that stuff but I think she is looking for a boyfriend based on some things she said during her streams. & for the spit sharing, I've seen at least 5 people do that thing so I guess they don't care at all.

She said her standards for guys are really high and no offense to Woj but I don't think he's her type.
I don't know about you, but I've got a pretty good radar for sluts. The "roommate" thing is such a notorious red flag it's not even funny.

She is clearly the type that likes to get wasted and fuck. She'll probably grow up to be a swinger.

It doesn't mean she has to be dating him.
True. I'm not entirely convinced but I read this thread today and saw her stream right after and thought maybe this is too crazy a coincidence... maybe, but it was with her regular friends, no OTK or Poggers streamers just her close circle and then there's Woogito out of the blue.

It would not be too shocking. It was just Woj and Cinna in that house before ExtraEmily moved in right? Also, don't discount Woj, he seems good with the ladies. I remember him and BonnieRabbit hanging out, and there was a lot of sexual innuendo being thrown about. Was sort shocked, because despite her past she seems careful not really engage others like that.

It would not be too shocking. It was just Woj and Cinna in that house before ExtraEmily moved in right? Also, don't discount Woj, he seems good with the ladies. I remember him and BonnieRabbit hanging out, and there was a lot of sexual innuendo being thrown about. Was sort shocked, because despite her past she seems careful not really engage others like that.
yo what? any clips with bonnie?

Pretty sure Woojito is fucking Cinna not Emily.
Ya'll be giving that man too much credit. Am I really the only person who gets the vibe that Woj is a virgin? Not even talking shit but nothing about Woj screams a dude that regularly hooks up with women, much less an actual streamer who for the most part have options. I get the friendzoned vibe

Last edited:
Ya'll be giving that man too much credit. Am I really the only person who gets the vibe that Woj is a virgin? Not even talking shit but nothing about Woj screams a dude that regularly hooks up with women, much less an actual streamer who for the most part have options. I get the friendzoned vibe
Doesn't help that he's walking around Dreamcon with a shirt that says "Virgin" on it in Naruto font.

Back
Top Bottom