EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Evelyn Claire (clubevelynclaire)- Discussion Thread

Until today the most recent content I've seen was the try on haul she live streamed. All other content has been a repeat post.

I thought I’d get to see a lot of recent contents when I subbed, but all she does is send DMs containing paid content without any preview of some sort. Kinda frustrating.

I thought I’d get to see a lot of recent contents when I subbed, but all she does is send DMs containing paid content without any preview of some sort. Kinda frustrating.
Her OF is run by a management company now, i heard. I bit the bullet and bought one of the "new" videos she had (or at least advertised as new), but it was an older video that can be found everywhere now. I doubt we'll get any new good content for a long time, because im sure she's making bank thanks to this company and with her quitting and being blacklisted by the industry its unlikely we'll get anything in that front.

Her OF is run by a management company now, i heard. I bit the bullet and bought one of the "new" videos she had (or at least advertised as new), but it was an older video that can be found everywhere now. I doubt we'll get any new good content for a long time, because im sure she's making bank thanks to this company and with her quitting and being blacklisted by the industry its unlikely we'll get anything in that front.
Yeah "she" seems to be scamming pretty hard now. Bought a PPV a few weeks ago that implicitly said she took cock in the ass and the video had exactly ZERO anal. Not even a finger. Oh and the video was dogshit besides.

Gotta love the lack of accountability for scammers on OF and the inability to get a refund for patrons.

It sucks that she’s scamming fans. I wonder if her December VIP tier’s content is really being sent by her since she’s really advertising that a lot on her OF feed.

*apologies for the empty quote/reply above
December VIP tier is probably just resending of her old videos and claiming them as new. It's even extra lazy because some still have the watermark of her old paid quality OF underneath the new watermark.

Why was she blacklisted?

If you're looking at purchasing the content from her, compare the times on the locked vids versus what you already have. If its leaked here, another site, or where ever you find it, the duration will most likely be the same. Save yourself some money buy not purchasing old or the same things.

She hasn't been blacklisted. That's a made up rumor unless someone has proof or at least a source.
I don't know that she's been blacklisted per say but I do remember her fighting with others in the industry and then it lead to her saying she wasn't going to shoot anymore. After that she tried to get into more mainstream acting which obviously didn't work out

Sure but that hasn't have to be related to each other. If she really were blacklisted she could still shoot OF content but she doesn't. And not getting acting gigs is very normal even for professional actors. Failing is pretty much the default expectation.

If you're looking at purchasing the content from her, compare the times on the locked vids versus what you already have. If its leaked here, another site, or where ever you find it, the duration will most likely be the same. Save yourself some money buy not purchasing old or the same things.
This is good advice for most PPV purchases. I always try to compare the duration to files I already have (if I have any). Some models SEEM to be trying to intentionally get around this by including a single image with every video PPV, which makes it displays simply as 2 files instead of the video duration. Lily Kawaii does this with ALL her posts that she resends ad nauseum. I've stopped buying her PPVs as a result ;)

Back
Top Bottom