EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Cam Girls Petite Asian Ethereally

cautiouscollector

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
ΞTHΞЯΞΛLLY

Amazing Goth/Alt Chaturbate streamer.

As far as I know, she stopped posting about 2 years ago. If she is still active somewhere that would be of interest.

This was a relatively rare stream where you could see her butthole. That is what I am into, so this was a good one for me. She also fucks herself with a dildo.
Stream from May 5 2020 - 1080p
imagee21cba3d377f5d75.md.pngimage547b1ab181c2c60c.md.png
image0b71960d8add5d63.md.png
imageb842f3686670aed5.md.png

Squirting video:

Lower quality stream I downloaded somewhere:
Stream from August 15, 2019

Last edited:
I think she is a very fascinating person, she definitely put work in things like her own logo, her style, makeup, costumes, her overall presentation and how thin she stays. It is almost concerning how professional she did all her presentation of herself considering how young she is.

She apparently was quite popular on chaturbate judging by amount of followers (120k is quite a bit I believe). She does not seem to have or have had any social media presence. Some videos of her were tagged with camming sites other than CB but i m pretty sure people just didnt tag shit correctly and she only used chaturbate ever because i couldnt find any proof otherwise.

So one day she just stopped streaming but the account is still up with all the info about herself that she presented there (like imo quite personal stuff like describing her tattoos, which I would put down if i stopped working as camgirl)
I tried to do an image search on her but I only found old stuff, so I doubt she just moved to another streaming service.
Searching for "ΞTHΞЯΞΛLLY" leads to some soundcloud / music websites and to someone living in UK so I doubt that is in any way related to her and also the music taste and timeline does not quite fit, I believe.

I tried to find the latest videos on her, the oldest date i found is 2020-08-09 (9th August) on this website: https://recu.me/play.php?video=891248
I will try to fetch it later but she seemed quite tired and unhappy in it. Maybe she was just fed up at that point, felt like she cant do this anymore and quit and never returned. I just hope she is fine because the whole cam biz can reall suck the life out of these women and make them hate and despise men and see them as source of money only -- all based on their experiences there, I mean it makes sense especially as many people can be extremely rude to them. Also some women are controlled or forced to work under very unfavorable circumstances as camgirl - due to her cosplaying and unique style i think she did this business on her own tho but who knows. Her English does not seem to be that great, probably migrated when she was almost adult

I really wonder what happened to her, more than I care to fap to her video leaks. People just disappearing like this is a mystery to me, I have to say I got quite obsessed and got absolutely no answers.

Here is a high quality vid of her nice inverted-nip boobas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom