EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Erin Olash

Is anyone in here actually a “super” VIP that would record the live stream? I wont pay 1k for it which is what the agency guy is asking for.
Same here. Joined her onlyfans to see if it's genuine or not. Immediately got quoted to join vip at 200usd or super VIP at 1k. But i think that didn't even worth it. If she posted nudes i would have thought about it. But only bikini shots are not worth 1k in my opinion.

Noticed her thread is sorta dead these days. Sucks people aren't consistently posting her stuff anymore. That Damien guy was on fire recently posting her sets. Thought he'd stick around for a while 😕. Has she still been making onlyfans content?

Yeah. It's not good content and it costs too much. If you want to drive away all your business, drive away all your business. I won't stop you.

The agency tried getting $2000 out of me at one point. I laughed and told them to move along. Unless she's naked I ain't biting. Even then, I still wouldn't bite. Nothing on OF is worth 2 grand.

if there are screencaps of her livestream someone has to have it recorded

Back
Top Bottom