Simp Chat epicinternetgf / mommy-anna Discussion Thread

RyNandfhs7CF

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
People should start voting with their wallet if they want to see what they want to see. Of course though I'm preaching to the choir - outside of this forum, there are lots of people out there who don't seem to care about nudes.

Mar 29, 2024
Well, first time posting here. But might as well. Did a bit of sleuthing and I am relatively confident she is a snowbunny. Probably the most obvious piece of evidence was the Akeno pic she posted with a Queen of Spades card. There's also a user on another site that has uploaded multiple Blacked edits and a PMV of her. I can't find the images anywhere else apart from a single gallery. Finally, she seems to have a discord alt that's in a lot of BBC/BNWO-related servers (used to post blacked r34 in one as well). Everything seems quite legit, and she said that she uses it for "promotion". Not sharing screenshots for now as I wanna keep things on the low.

Last edited:

TiredThinking

Lurker
Jan 29, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
"Relatively", its funny to read a person's opinion that doesn't agree with reality, your imagination knows no bounds

Feel free to go look at her comments under this post, she clearly let the person there understand that she didn’t have another card, stop inventing something that doesn’t exist
???
What does this have to do with your guess about the snow bunny?
with haneame there also a lot of editings, so what?
this doesn't prove anything
"seems", means you are not even in her discord channel, but spread rumors here
Did she hurt you too much?
Proof with full context?
Dude, you came here to spread rumors without context in order to provoke people around you, tell me I’m wrong