EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

I am always amazed at the cognitive abilities of the people in this thread truly the paralympics of logic and common sense. Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you guys truly amazing, the deduction , the human behaviour analysis.Sometimes they use even medium shit since certain stuff sound like a response to something not even written here , they hear the voices and feel the energy , true truth seekers. I humble my self in front of all of you schizos.

bitchkif went live on rumble the second she was done in the gym (same as last week). Always has to observe every movement she does and read every single chat message and get angy wangy if she shows too much or viewers make too many compliments

Last edited:
Sorry if wrong place, but how is this mid chick pulling so many viewers.

I saw 50k the other day smh.

The world is getting crazier and crazier to me.
simple, viewerbots, yeah, some simps here will say somethings like nonono she is famous right now because of mizkif blahblah, bullshit, dont you forgot twitch have no host system anymore mhm. Also ither top streamers use viewerbots aswell, xqc, miz, esfand, asmongold ect. real viewers? yeah, right, cool story bro, there is no real anymore, even on instagram we have 10000000000 people with a fake followers or youtubers eith a fake followers. Someone probably remember girl on twitch, name is Cinderella_tv, her rerurn, i repeat, rerun have 12k viewers or that slut asianbunnyx with 15-20k viewers and just 10 people talking, or kaisekz, mhm, empty chat, people cant ask nothing and 3k viewers...

Back
Top Bottom