EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

is this where we post the Emiru schizo posts?

Is it just me or do you notice something going on between her and Jae (OTK production assistant)?

Ever since the gym stream where he came to help her film, which in itself is weird because I've never seen him go out and camera for one of the streamers by himself. He's usually assisting Jacob on a shoot involving multiple members. You can tell the entire time he was crushing on her, like giving subtle little school yard jabs at her that's meant to be flirting while driving in the car.

There's this unspoken rule that you don't break the third wall and talk to the camera guy more then necessary (if at all). This rule even applies to Phin, who chat has an affinity for. I completely forgot about the gym stream until I noticed how she was treating him during the new years stream today, more then a few instances where she was talking to him directly and getting him involved. It may be schizo but it happened so many times that it made me notice it, defintely out of the norm.

But what really made me sus was this one moment when they were taking the group photo, he was filming everything and then she calls him over to be a part of the picture. I thought to myself, "oh, she wants chat to be part of the picture" because they do cringe stuff like that sometimes. But then she turns around and smiles, but she's not looking at the camera, she's looking at Jae and only Jae straight in the eyes. With all these people around she singled him out to make sure he was in the picture. That's when I was like "oh shit, that is not nothing lol".

And then if that wasn't enough, while everyone was hanging out Emi decides to end stream, so Emily and Jocob who's on the camera goes with her to her room to do that. They sign off, do her raid to Esfand and then Jacob turns around and guess who's at her door... It's Jae following her around like a lost puppy lol

I think Jae works on steak and eggs with Jacob and that's why they might have a closer relationship then you would know, but I couldn't help notice all these little details that are completely out of the norm when it comes to interactions between the streamer and who's manning the camera. I've seen her interact with Phin while he was filming before but her interations with Jae felt different. Everyone has this intuition and the look on her face, she was almost glowing when she was talking to him. It just didn't feel the same. It's hard to explain.
Oh you'll fit in just fine here.

is this where we post the Emiru schizo posts?

Is it just me or do you notice something going on between her and Jae (OTK production assistant)?

Ever since the gym stream where he came to help her film, which in itself is weird because I've never seen him go out and camera for one of the streamers by himself. He's usually assisting Jacob on a shoot involving multiple members. You can tell the entire time he was crushing on her, like giving subtle little school yard jabs at her that's meant to be flirting while driving in the car.

There's this unspoken rule that you don't break the third wall and talk to the camera guy more then necessary (if at all). This rule even applies to Phin, who chat has an affinity for. I completely forgot about the gym stream until I noticed how she was treating him during the new years stream today, more then a few instances where she was talking to him directly and getting him involved. It may be schizo but it happened so many times that it made me notice it, defintely out of the norm.

But what really made me sus was this one moment when they were taking the group photo, he was filming everything and then she calls him over to be a part of the picture. I thought to myself, "oh, she wants chat to be part of the picture" because they do cringe stuff like that sometimes. But then she turns around and smiles, but she's not looking at the camera, she's looking at Jae and only Jae straight in the eyes. With all these people around she singled him out to make sure he was in the picture. That's when I was like "oh shit, that is not nothing lol".

And then if that wasn't enough, while everyone was hanging out Emi decides to end stream, so Emily and Jocob who's on the camera goes with her to her room to do that. They sign off, do her raid to Esfand and then Jacob turns around and guess who's at her door... It's Jae following her around like a lost puppy lol

I think Jae works on steak and eggs with Jacob and that's why they might have a closer relationship then you would know, but I couldn't help notice all these little details that are completely out of the norm when it comes to interactions between the streamer and who's manning the camera. I've seen her interact with Phin while he was filming before but her interations with Jae felt different. Everyone has this intuition and the look on her face, she was almost glowing when she was talking to him. It just didn't feel the same. It's hard to explain.

Be careful, Miz reads this thread, you might cost an innocent man his job LOL

Lol at the dudes calling everything schizo because they can't stand Emi is getting railed by clouted streamers and not them.
Your favorite streamer has no interest in normal guys or else they wouldn't be single as women get offer sex 10s to 100s of times a day, let alone a semi-popular or famous woman. Get over it.
Now dudes who actually take shit into IRL, that shit is actual schizo and those dudes should be locked up.
Funny enough, those creepy IRL dudes is what got her in Texas in the first place, as she was surrounded by dudes that would protect her, that and fucking Miz.

Back
Top Bottom