EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Hot women mostly date guys below their looks, if they didn't there would be like 20% more single people.

That part doesn't really need an explanation.

Last edited:
Seeing how Mizkif behaves with other women makes me think Emiru is the type that does not give a shit about any interactions he might have with women as long as he comes home to her. Seemingly very secure in their relationship(if there is one); the polar opposite of Mizkif who is an insecure bitch. She would never do it, but he would lose his shit if she was to ever flirt with another guy let alone play fight on stream.

Also, her stream numbers have really fallen off especially with EE live or on Knut stream. And I don't think it is the game. I think EE will soon surpass her.

how many boyfriends has she had?? she talks in that one podcast about 3 boyfriends wanting her to fatten up, then theres miz, so minimum 4?

Seeing how Mizkif behaves with other women makes me think Emiru is the type that does not give a shit about any interactions he might have with women as long as he comes home to her. Seemingly very secure in their relationship(if there is one); the polar opposite of Mizkif who is an insecure bitch. She would never do it, but he would lose his shit if she was to ever flirt with another guy let alone play fight on stream.

Also, her stream numbers have really fallen off especially with EE live or on Knut stream. And I don't think it is the game. I think EE will soon surpass her.
it would only be right if EE surpassed her seeing that shes an actual decent streamer. Emiru is hot, but god is she a boring person

what do yall think of her clone marisnot12
She’s cute, but tbh I don’t see the resemblance to Emi all that much, except for a few very specific poses/angles I’ve seen her in. I think Emiru is far superior in every way, so idk if clone is the right word to use cause in my opinion they’re on two completely different levels

She got a viewership boost from wearing revealing gym clothes and now everyone's acting as if she's an amazing streamer. There's a reason she was hard stuck 4-6k with the rare 10k stream. Her content was very formulaic tiktok content. Do people actually expect this gym boost to last forever?

Looking forward to Rae winning this award and this new wave of Emi vs EE can die off. Heard Mizs alt stream today was particularly cringe with his core audience freaking out he'd vote Emi over ee.

She got a viewership boost from wearing revealing gym clothes and now everyone's acting as if she's an amazing streamer. There's a reason she was hard stuck 4-6k with the rare 10k stream. Her content was very formulaic tiktok content. Do people actually expect this gym boost to last forever?

Looking forward to Rae winning this award and this new wave of Emi vs EE can die off. Heard Mizs alt stream today was particularly cringe with his core audience freaking out he'd vote Emi over ee.
I think OTK as a whole will only win 1 award this year.

how many boyfriends has she had?? she talks in that one podcast about 3 boyfriends wanting her to fatten up, then theres miz, so minimum 4?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news.... Girls like emi have never been single, they go from bf to bf. She has probably had closer to 10 boyfriends and double that if you consider people she has just "dated for a little bit". I know several girls who have only been "single" for like 3 months in total since they turned 16 and by "single" I mean they were actively being pursued by guys just not committed to anyone.

If we're talking from a purely entertainment standpoint, EE clears Emi by a landslide. The thing with EE is just how much cringe you can physically take. Emi is chill, and I get people might find that more appealing, but imho, their viewership numbers should definitely be reverse
I completely disagree I can't stand EE and I think only adhd people find that cringe over the top act entertaining. Most people would find that repulsive and there is reality and your opinion if Emi was doing gym stream now and EE playing souls Emi will be in the high 20k and early 30k and EE will be at 4k or 3k. The vast majority of viewers are pretty normal people the people here and the people who type or interact beyond the occasional stream are an extreme minority and to the average person Emi is more appealing than EE

I completely disagree I can't stand EE and I think only adhd people find that cringe over the top act entertaining. Most people would find that repulsive and there is reality and your opinion if Emi was doing gym stream now and EE playing souls Emi will be in the high 20k and early 30k and EE will be at 4k or 3k. The vast majority of viewers are pretty normal people the people here and the people who type or interact beyond the occasional stream are an extreme minority and to the average person Emi is more appealing than EE
You say that, but look at the viewership/subs etc of people like Kai or Jynxzi, who I think are equally as cringe or worse than EE. Emi did a gym stream with her cousin last year and didn't even get close to the numbers EE is getting, so you thinking she would break 30k is wild. I guess maybe if she has other people on her stream, but there's no chance in hell she can carry a stream by herself.

You say that, but look at the viewership/subs etc of people like Kai or Jynxzi, who I think are equally as cringe or worse than EE. Emi did a gym stream with her cousin last year and didn't even get close to the numbers EE is getting, so you thinking she would break 30k is wild. I guess maybe if she has other people on her stream, but there's no chance in hell she can carry a stream by herself.
It's because Emi was wearing sweatpants and a normal top, not tight yoga pants Like EE

If you really think people are watching EE's gym streams for what she's wearing and trying to translate that to Emiru's numbers, stop. EE has worn sports shorts and a tank top in most of the streams, in fact, the same outfits she's worn numerous times on stream and still holds viewers. An Emiru gym stream would be no different than any of her cosplay streams, aka, carried by other people.

If you really think people are watching EE's gym streams for what she's wearing and trying to translate that to Emiru's numbers, stop. EE has worn sports shorts and a tank top in most of the streams, in fact, the same outfits she's worn numerous times on stream and still holds viewers. An Emiru gym stream would be no different than any of her cosplay streams, aka, carried by other people.
So did you enjoy EE drinking water with a fork for 4 hours?

Back
Top Bottom