EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

How the fuck does Emiru maintain that figure when she eats nothing but fast food and soup everyday?
People always fail to realize how different other peoples definition of words can be. Emiru saying "omg I always order soup" probably in reality means she orders soup maybe once or twice a week tops, when someone else says they "always order" something they might mean every day of the week. Same thing with "omg all I eat is mcdonalds" or "omg I eat sooooo much". Her perspective on what she says is probably in another galaxy compared to us lonely depressed losers on this forum. She is probably eating way healthier than she says but being able to order expensive food every day isn't relatable. She is also terminally online so she will say what everyone else is saying on social media and making depressed lonely losers think you are also a depressed lonely loser is veeeeery profitable nowadays. She is also one of those that eats less whenever they are stressed or anxious instead of more. Oh and the gorilla grip pussy takes a shit ton of calories to keep running.

R3YAplX870bf6cf25baf90c.png
How does she put up with this hair?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

bro are u actually believes that? lets be real she literally a 11k andy without asmon raid lol she gets carried hard by raids and miz still gets more viewers lol.

I don't watch either of there channel I just jerk off to her plus I was just making fun of mizkif bitching I don't actually give a fuck about either of them

Emiru is definitely one of my favorite twitch girls ever. Every post or stream she does or appears in she always looks so beautiful. She’s one of the few who can just look good in literally anything at any time. Glad to see there are others here who think the same!

Back
Top Bottom