EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Just leaving my schizo theory here, i think Mizkif and emiru are 100% not dating anymore, he's reaction to one of her mods today and the fact that he refused to acknowledge/vote for her in any category for the streamer awards even though she is probably the biggest female streamer on twitch shows that is some bad blood between them. Also another interesting thing is that Mizkif would always make some sort of an appearance on her stream for like 5-10 mins and that hasn't happened for a while
I actually watch Miz enough to know that's not the first time he's gotten tilted by 1 person in chat. nothing new. it's too easy to 1 guy him tbh.

Don't even know why I bothered to write all that her birthday was a week ago, he took her out for a dinner no one else went to and his parents bought her a present.
Are you just assuming they went to dinner by themselves? and i never heard her mention that his parents got her a gift?

Just leaving my schizo theory here, i think Mizkif and emiru are 100% not dating anymore, he's reaction to one of her mods today and the fact that he refused to acknowledge/vote for her in any category for the streamer awards even though she is probably the biggest female streamer on twitch shows that is some bad blood between them. Also another interesting thing is that Mizkif would always make some sort of an appearance on her stream for like 5-10 mins and that hasn't happened for a while
what reaction to one of her mods? do u have a clip or timestamp?

They went to dinner both said it on stream and all of their friends except bonnie were live and bonnie never mentioned it, he outright said his parents got her a gift 2 streams ago
Why don't you post a clip if he really said this.

Why don't you post a clip if he really said this.
Go to two stream ago, go to his PO box segment, someone sends a present to emiru and he starts saying everyone is sending presents to emiru instead of him now even his parents

Go to two stream ago, go to his PO box segment, someone sends a present to emiru and he starts saying everyone is sending presents to emiru instead of him now even his parents
why don't you just post a clip or timestamp? I don't want to watch a whole vod

why don't you just post a clip or timestamp? I don't want to watch a whole vod
I actually can't give a timestamp because he edited the PO box part of the vod out that's why it's down in the highlights segment now and not in the recent broadcasts

The alykitty thing is more of an indication that they are still dating. He goes feral for everyone who talks to her frequently. He even went in on Knut's daughter that she shouldn't bother Emi so much lol

The alykitty thing is more of an indication that they are still dating. He goes feral for everyone who talks to her frequently. He even went in on Knut's daughter that she shouldn't bother Emi so much lol
Lmao clip or timestamp of that?

Knut’s family is definitely on the path to become leeches from the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom