EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

So, I'll simp for ExEm and Bonnie, but for the life of me, I can't understand why Emiru has the following she has and is so fawned over. She has the personality of 8 day old Olive Garden bread, she's cute, but has fairly standard features and she's built like the letter P
I think you answered your own question

So, I'll simp for ExEm and Bonnie, but for the life of me, I can't understand why Emiru has the following she has and is so fawned over. She has the personality of 8 day old Olive Garden bread, she's cute, but has fairly standard features and she's built like the letter P
you ain't seen the cheeks? she's got a 1/1000 ass and tits for her frame. she hit the genetic lottery by being able to have a tiny waist while keeping a decent bit of fat around her ass/thighs/chest.

she also has the anime gamer gremlin personality with an 10/10 body and asian so thats gonna make most internet men go out of their minds simping

Just leaving my schizo theory here, i think Mizkif and emiru are 100% not dating anymore, he's reaction to one of her mods today and the fact that he refused to acknowledge/vote for her in any category for the streamer awards even though she is probably the biggest female streamer on twitch shows that is some bad blood between them. Also another interesting thing is that Mizkif would always make some sort of an appearance on her stream for like 5-10 mins and that hasn't happened for a while

Just leaving my schizo theory here, i think Mizkif and emiru are 100% not dating anymore, he's reaction to one of her mods today and the fact that he refused to acknowledge/vote for her in any category for the streamer awards even though she is probably the biggest female streamer on twitch shows that is some bad blood between them. Also another interesting thing is that Mizkif would always make some sort of an appearance on her stream for like 5-10 mins and that hasn't happened for a while
Maybe he thinks if it acts like that it'll make people stop thinking they are dating? I'm not sure Emiru would be able to handle the single life, so maybe if it is true she is with someone else now. Maybe someone who has a shower and shave more than once a week.

Him still being the only one of otk that has alykitty as a mod means it's more likely they're still dating. He never votes for her on things like that too avoid shipping, he went out of his way to get people to stop calling her stupid and call him stupid instead during that Portugal clip of hers. He's barely been in the house because he's been at the gym he's setting up the one that she's making plans on using for streams.

Back
Top Bottom