EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Request Cam Girls emilylittle

Emilylittle Bio:

---WELCOME TO MY ROOM--
You can call me Michi ... this is a space to enjoy all the possple pleasures, I don't speak English very well so be patient 100k sometimes I can't respond quickly, it's also a goal for me to learn the language, even so I want everyone to have fun in my living room and in the process being able to meet some of my goals that I have this year, I am saving to buy my own car, so l thank you for contributing, thanks to you I am one step closer to achieving it. I always remember them, especially those who spent the most time in my living

--WHAT I DON'T DO IN PVT OR PUBLIC--
I DON'T FILL MY HAIR WITH MILK OR OILS
I DON'T DO ANY KIND OF DIRTY SHOW THAT IS PROHIBITED IN THE CHATURBATE RULES

---Important---
If I don't answer you privately it's because all my attention is on the free chat so l don't get distracted, but if you want to say something, don't be shy and put your words in tipnote < 3 I also do private appointments at the end of my show. In my private show you can enjoy my naked body and ask for many things because I love to show my sexuality, even though I can be shy sometimes ><

(you can also check my wishlist to see me wearing things online)

Enjoy my shows and thank you very much for your attention ❤️

Back
Top Bottom