EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Twitch Elspeth Eastman

You're welcome bro.

Reposting the only vid:

Speth - VID#1

Speth said:
enjoying a misty shower with a white t-shirt! I was so thrilled how this came out 🙈😏 I had it set to cold so you can see my nipples react, it's hot. I also turned around to show off my booty and get that wet too 🥴

these pink panties got kinda soaked, not gonna lie 💗

Download links:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speth - July the 14th 2022 - PPV#16

Elspeth said:
IN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY! a completely nude set in the hot tub, and oh my gosh I got so tan being on the beach LOL. my gift to you 😳😏

I’m playing in the water jets, with visible nipples, areolas, curves, water, sweat, WHEWWW 🥵 this might be my favorite set yet! hope you like it as much as I do~

Download links:

Speth - August the 21st 2022 - PPV#19

Elspeth said:
topless PPV time! like I said on the wall, these new pics absolutely blew my mind and I hope they blow yours too 😜

these pics have the most muscle and booty you've seen yet! unbelievable curves, areolas, and me pulling down my denim panties and showing off my tummy and chest! I'm really thrilled with how chiseled I'm getting 😏

felt super hot when I saw these! enjoy 🔥🍑

Download links:

Speth - September the 3rd 2022 - PPV#21

Elspeth said:
these flowers felt so nice on my bare chest 😳🌹

I'm wearing white fishnets, laying in a bathtub, with absolutely no bra, pasties, or panties, in a super flowy and transparent top that comes off as well 👅 (peep that preview)

super bright and colorful set, I loved the contrast the roses gave all the white! hope you love it too 🤍

Download links:

Back
Top Bottom