EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Twitch Elspeth Eastman

Don't use embeds and especially from Tiktok, 80% of the time they don't show up for other people, especially with any sort of blocking or non-tracking software. I disabled all of that and nothing STILL shows up. Just a 'blank post'. Put 'em on an external file host so people can download them properly, and so that they're still available if the original gets removed!! I had to post quote your message to determine there was anything there at all! Thanks folks (y)

In case you can't see it either, here it is hosted on 4 different external filehosts:

Screenshots: So you know what you're getting

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed

OR

(Zippyshare): Snaptik_7097277148624457002_elspeth.mp4

OR

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
0F2ABBCD-03E5-490C-9AE9-CA733FC955EE.jpg

ppv -
in this set, I'm wearing sheer one-piece lingerie, with no pasties on my nipples. also a really closeup misty shower booty 😋💦

you can tell it was a little cold outside! my first time really teasing my chest like this. enjoy ❤

Back
Top Bottom